North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tag! Alum Creek State Park.

IMG-5061.jpg

New tag: a biergarten. This particular one is not open yet but should be opening very soon. Sooze and I were lucky enough to get a behind-the-scenes tour in June. What I thought was gonna be a 30-45 minute walk-around turned into a three-hour chat with the CEO and GM of the place. Super nice folks - can't wait for them to open.

IMG-5060.jpg

Since this has been sitting for a bit, Grab - a biergarten

23-F4758-F-E0-F3-41-D6-B527-5485-C9-F29129.jpg

New Tag - Something "Lost"

CF78-DA14-C15-C-44-D3-B03-F-76-C973-BC4-C9-F.jpg

Bumpage - Something lost.  Lost on a sign, lost cat, dog, person.  An abandoned vehicle, etc.  Lost is a loose translation.  Take a picture of your teenager, for example. 😄

Went out last Sunday to get this and one for a tag game on ADVrider but got a phone call and had to return home. I'll try and get out this weekend or possibly even after work today.

Left reasonably early this morning thanks to the clocks falling back. I got a "lost" location and had some ideas for a new drop. Then the rain started..... I need to get a new location and will take care of it and post pics tomorrow unless someone else chimes in first.

Thanks for moving things along.  I should have changed it to a Pizza place a week ago.  Got a little side tracked with the election, health care open enrollment and selling a bike long distance, plus a three day rally tossed in.

I have  Meadery near by.  Distilled honey.  I'll try and snap that up tomorrow.  Time to start in with the Winter Tags that are more common and easier for anyone to find.  Hmmm.

I came really close to just putting a "Lost" DVD on my seat and taking a picture of it....
Would have been totally in the theme!  It was intended to be W-I-D-E open for fun, but bombed instead.😒  I totally spaced this tag game when I went out tagging this evening.

Grab - Campsite next to a body of water

FA914-D8-C-9-FDB-4-A2-B-9941-43205-D48-F1-FD.jpg
New Tag - Industrial Smokestack  (the bigger the better)

17459-E05-0-D1-E-4-F89-9-C02-308-C56861561.jpg

PC100003-X2.jpg

Smokestack, actually 3 of them. Brunner's Island Power Plant not too far from my house.

New tag, a flea market or farmer's market.

PC100004-X2.jpg