North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump.  Anything Bargain related or Hunt/Hunting related.  Someone must be out riding. 💤

Grab, something that says "bargain"

P7050001-X2.jpg

Drop. In light of the summer weather, a local ice cream shop. No nationwide or franchise stuff please. Let's shop local on this.

P7050002-X2.jpg

Good idea for the bump.  I might be out this weekend for another tag game and have a place in mind for this one if it lasts.

Ice cream stand.  Being in Vermont, they have Maple Creamees, among other ice cream treats.

31B82936-3D00-408C-8E69-6BBF7FB56B13.jpeg

And here’s your new challenge for the weekend:

C0F20E0D-5601-424D-AEB6-537E6F75E350.jpeg

Find a playhouse or live theatre.  This one is in the posh and trendy village of Weston, VT.  Lots of beautiful people here…

(sorry Mikey!)

New Tag - A row of the same thing. At least 6 of something.

Bonus points for a smiley face too.

777066CA-0C16-4F4D-934C-43F0330C7F3F_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
I was out Sunday chasing a tag for another forum and keeping my eyes open for this one. In my area the "no auto/trucks or produce fields" is making it a little tough. Closest I've been able to find might be fence posts if folks are okay with that......Not exactly what I had in mind but thought crossed my mind.

I edited the tag to open it up to any row of the same thing. 6 or more if you can. I was trying to keep it interesting by eliminating the low hanging fruit, so to speak. Lots of potential out there at equipment sales places, nurseries, tree farms, shopping centers, (carts), etc. Don't be afraid to think outside the box a bit.