Nowthen Tech Day 4-26-14 (time to thaw out)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are more than welcome, we enjoyed the heck out of it.

Glad you were able to make for another one Mark before you head to that southern country where winters can sometimes be unbearably nice.

Also a big thank you to RogerDodger for making a run to the hardware store for nuts n bolts for Graham. All things considered his tire change went well, maybe archaic but we got 'er done. Another big shout out goes to Tanker for retrieving his Carb Tune. Unfortunately NBB wasn't able to make this due to a sprained knee, otherwise he would have had his carb tune along. I mean what's a tech day without someone getting a TBS?

Talking about timing though huh? Glad it didn't rain yesterday like it is today. If it had, some of you guys would of had to leave your bikes behind as the "bog" in front of the shed would surely have swallowed them up.

Mike, sorry I missed this! I had the best intentions to be there.......and then my Friday opened up and I succumbed to the temptation of an event down in the Ozarks. I left at 6am Friday morning and got to the Arkansas location (near Little Rock) at 7 pm. I stopped and bought a tire in Springfield due to my PR3 going thin. Got that changed the next day. Coming home today I had torrential rains and hurricane winds. I gave up at 5pm and got a room in Iowa where I'm writing this.

Looks like a good time was had and I hope next year you do it again!

Mike,

I Really missed all the fun. From the pictures it looks like you had another nice turnout. Hope to meet up with some of these folks throughout the year.

Later

-K (NBB)

iphone014.jpg
Wait a minute!!! Who's that guy with his hands in his pockets and back to the camera? How did he get in????

Oh, and I see Marc brought some friends after all....

netech_zpse2c35876.png

Congrats to you Matt on the new little one!

Thanks to Mike and Joy for putting up with the group. Great food and stories told. Even some work got done. It was good to see everyone.

Hope you do it again next year.

Jim

My thanks as well to Mike and Joy for hosting this gathering - enjoyed meeting some fellow riders, special thanks for the food - it was great, and particular thanks to Marc for going out of his way to lead me up there. Congrats to Matt on the new baby! Hope to see you all on the road this summer............