Odot's been moonlighting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xKA0vM.jpg

www.makeajacksandwich.com

best I could do. I don't have much for pics of Skooter. odot looks good though! :lol:

fjrchik: Very nice work! But, we AZ FJR riding neighbors of SkooterG's recommend his face be on the gal's body. Trust us!
Really? Does he have PT cruiser too? With the rainbow license plate frame? :lol:

You'd think they'd put 2 women in there with Jack. Why is a dude in there at all? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
fjrchik: Very nice work! But, we AZ FJR riding neighbors of SkooterG's recommend his face be on the gal's body. Trust us!
Really? Does he have PT cruiser too? With the rainbow license plate frame? :lol:

You'd think they'd put 2 women in there with Jack. Why is a dude in there at all? :huh:
If you have to ask why, well then you just don't get it... :rolleyes: :p
so....jack likes equal opportunity sandwiches?? :eek: i didn't know this about Jack. but it does explain why odot has jack on his bike!

If you have to ask why, well then you just don't get it... :rolleyes: :p
so....jack likes equal opportunity sandwiches?? :eek: i didn't know this about Jack. but it does explain why odot has jack on his bike!
actually the ad guys called odot and asked him how he liked to hottub :lol:

It's the latest craze..........freestyle hottubbin'. Iffn' it's not hot in kali yet, it will be.

Well that seals it! Puttin a lock on the hot tub cover.

Damn if I wanna look out an see those two in there :p

:jester:

There's a seal, too? So, there's a meal involved.........excellent. I'll bring the club.

Latest posts