OFFICIAL LAUNCH: WFO-6 Web site!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=24pt]BUMP!!![/SIZE]
I could not resist! Gotta keep this fresh in the cranium... :p

Uhmmmm, going a little "stir-crazy", Adam? :wacko:

Got some "cabin fever"? :crazy:

What's your prognosis? Are you going to be able to ride by then?
YES!!! :hyper:

YES!!! :shout:

Depends on if the :heart: is going to be 100% by then... :dntknw:

But i will be there one way, or another! :)
Regretfully, I had to change my plans due to health reasons and i wont be able to attend... :(

This really hurts me since last years event was so awesome, And i could only imagine how insane this year will be! (warchild!) ;)

I EXPECT tons of video of the whole banquet people! (JDOG, You listening? LOL)

Adam

Ok,
I'm ready how many rooms are left?
We have about 35 rooms left, but please don't wait until the last minute. Git to gittin'!

Regretfully, I had to change my plans due to health reasons and i wont be able to attend... :( This really hurts me since last years event was so awesome, And i could only imagine how insane this year will be! (warchild!) ;)

I EXPECT tons of video of the whole banquet people! (JDOG, You listening? LOL)

Adam
What?! No giggly man-boobs?! Dammit, man, sorry to see this -you'll be missed. But we're all glad to see that you're around to be able to opt out and that taking care of yourself comes first. Heal up, bro! NFO is just around the corner! ;)

Sorry to hear that GB. Was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe some of us will ride back East through your neck of the woods and bring pics and video.

gypsy

Or say hi on the way thru?.....that's sucks GB....well @ least we got to meet face to face last year....sorry....do you think you'll be able to go to any events?....or are you on a time out from the surgeons for this season?

Or say hi on the way thru?.....that's sucks GB....well @ least we got to meet face to face last year....sorry....do you think you'll be able to go to any events?....or are you on a time out from the surgeons for this season?
Well, I am healing OK... But as of right now, The money end is my hang up as this really put a strain on the pocketbook. I predict that i should be able to ride by june for sure, But then there's the work/money that i missed... I am in an enigma here.

On the "Players" map, we are not indicated yet. We've registered months ago, gave the latitude/longitude coordinates etc. So who is sleeping at the helm? -_- -_- -_-

On the "Players" map, we are not indicated yet. We've registered months ago, gave the latitude/longitude coordinates etc. So who is sleeping at the helm? -_- -_- -_-
You weren't the one (clown) who screwed up the 'Players List', now were you? Of course I may have been the clown responsible. I entered my data, probably the same time as you and I'm still waitin for the magic balloon to rise over Denver with my name on it :rolleyes:

IMHO, a database like previous years would have done well - balloons are for clowns. Then again - maybe not :lol:

Would anyone be willing to share a room? Two queens. oops, that might have been a mistake.
I was going to share with GalaxyBlue but he won't be making it this year. :cry: So I'll have a spare bed. Some claim I snore so if your a light sleeper I'm not the roomie for you.

Would anyone be willing to share a room? Two queens. oops, that might have been a mistake.
Greg - I don't have a bed for you, but PM me with your travel dates. A couple of us are heading down and you're welcome to saddle up with us.

Pig

I'm going to WFO-06!!!! :yahoo: Got my registration in, waiting for the discount code. 121 days and counting-dammit, I think the clock is slow... :angry2:

Who else from Feenix is going?

I'm going to WFO-06!!!! :yahoo: Got my registration in, waiting for the discount code. 121 days and counting-dammit, I think the clock is slow... :angry2:
There is about 1/2 dozen coming from Pohenix and Tucksan. You may want to start another thread to see about a group ride up to PC.

There is about 1/2 dozen coming from Pohenix and Tucksan. You may want to start another thread to see about a group ride up to PC.
I will do that, thanks!

I'm going to WFO-06!!!! :yahoo: Got my registration in, waiting for the discount code.
It's like magic. Somebody on the Internet is reading your forum postings and sending codes through the ether.

See 'ya in Park City.