olympia jacket on line

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen their gloves at a few discount sites, but nothing else. I have been thinking about one of their new waterproof one piece suits.

I have seen their gloves at a few discount sites, but nothing else. I have been thinking about one of their new waterproof one piece suits.

I have the airglide jacket and pants, bought them at a local beemer dealership. Liners are waterproof but are heavy for summer weather.

1106208996_249465be31_b.jpg

I bought my Airglide2 jacket at motoliberty.com and got the matching pants at a local BMW dealer. Moto Liberty is is in Dallas and the service was great. I ordered the jacket from them because the local BMW dealer did not have my size in stock.

If you call them directly...(866) 473-4327...... they'll tell you where the nearest dealer to you is. In fact, they prefer you purchase from one of their dealers. Just ordered an Airglide 2 jacket and pants.....anxiously waiting for delivery.

I just got the Airglide2 jacket and pants from MotoLiberty last week. Service was great and thier recommendations size-wise were spot on. My first experience with mesh gear and I'm very happy with it.

Brian

They use brick and mortar distribution only. I've seen some of their close-out gloves at newenough, but never anywhere else.

Got my Airglide 2 jacket and pants from an online bmw (bobsbmw) shop. Already have 2500 miles on my set. Love em.

I bought my Airglide2 jacket at motoliberty.com and got the matching pants at a local BMW dealer. Moto Liberty is is in Dallas and the service was great. I ordered the jacket from them because the local BMW dealer did not have my size in stock.
I second the motion. Just called the MotoLiberty folks to buy an Airglide 2 jacket, and they were incredibly helpful. My size seems to be "tween," so they made suggestions about that and said that if it didn't fit, they'd send me another even before receiving the return of mine. Very, very impressed with these kind folks and look forward to buying from them again.

I bought an AST and the only place I could find it was a BMW dealership. I made a deal they'd order my size, and if it didn't fit they'd send it back for a restocking fee. It fit well enough so I kept it. Took about a week for them to get it.

There is a guy, James Hiller, on ST.N that sells Olympia gear through an EBAY store. He gave me a good price and very fast service when I needed to replace my jacket a couple months ago.

Edit: Thanks willobandb - I fixed my link, changed it to the one you provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased my Oly GT Air All Seasons Transition on-line from MotoGearOutlet. Only place I could find Pweter/Neon Yellow. Mary was very pleasant and fast in communicating and quick delivery. Highly recommend them!

Purchased my Oly GT Air All Seasons Transition on-line from MotoGearOutlet. Only place I could find Pweter/Neon Yellow. Mary was very pleasant and fast in communicating and quick delivery. Highly recommend them!
Bought my Airglide 2 at motogearoutlet.com. Price was MSRP with free shipping. They have ALL colors and sizes and shipping was fast.

wiz1974,

Would you be able/willing to take a pic of the back of the jacket and post it or send to me? I am very interested in the GT Air All Seasons Transition jacket and I have looked at the Olympia Moltosports website. It is difficult to see how much Neon Yellow is visible directly from a position following the rider. Link: Olympia Moto Sports

Thanks,

Bob

It is difficult to see how much Neon Yellow is visible directly from a position following the rider. Link: Olympia Moto Sports
Thanks,

Bob
I have seen quite a few of the neon yellow/green Olympia jackets around here in CO in the last few days.

They are STUNNINGLY visible at least in broad daylight.

If what you want is max visibility, I've never seen anything close to this bright, attention grabbing color.

I have purchased several items from Tellico Motorcycle Outfitters in Tellico Plains, TN. The owner of this shop is Mike Dozier. I met him on my travels to the Dragon's Tail in NC. I can say his prices are the best and service is excellent. I purchased a pair of mesh pants last week and the size I needed was not in stock. He offered next day delivery from Olympia and the item arrived on time as promised. 423.253.2088 or www.tellicomoto.com.

Falcon

It is difficult to see how much Neon Yellow is visible directly from a position following the rider. Link: Olympia Moto Sports
Thanks,

Bob
I have seen quite a few of the neon yellow/green Olympia jackets around here in CO in the last few days.

They are STUNNINGLY visible at least in broad daylight.

If what you want is max visibility, I've never seen anything close to this bright, attention grabbing color.
You are right, I have had the same experience and have been highly impressed. I followed a rider on a BMW wearing one of the Olympia Neon jackets down a seldom-travelled highway in NC and could easily see him 1/4 of a mile away on the occasions when the road straightened out.

The new for this year GT Air All Seasons Transition jacket seems to be a bit less striking (for those that can't quite get themselves to go full-Neon) and combines the Neon colors (Yellow or Red) with the standard Pewter (also available in Silver/Pewter) and it looks like this:

Neon Yellow/Pewter:

gt_air_neon.jpg

Silver/Pewter Back:

gt_air_1_back.jpg

I would like to see the Neon Yellow/Pewter from the back to see how much Neon Yellow is visible and how well that stands out.

Thanks,

Bob

wiz1974,

Would you be able/willing to take a pic of the back of the jacket and post it or send to me? I am very interested in the GT Air All Seasons Transition jacket and I have looked at the Olympia Moltosports website. It is difficult to see how much Neon Yellow is visible directly from a position following the rider. Link: Olympia Moto Sports

Thanks,

Bob

Bob,

Sorry it took so long to get back with this. I hope this helps. I really like this jacket, although have found it to be to warm to wear when hot and humid. I know the Neon grabs other drivers attention. Hope this link works, never posted this way before. I was hoping I would become as handsome as the guy in the Oly ad, but it hasn't happened yet...
https://s309.photobucket.com/albums/kk397/wiz1974/

Last edited by a moderator: