Parts source - bearings

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polarize

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Just started long overdue overhaul of rear arm suspension of 2007 with 90,000 miles. Haven't taken centerstand off yet, but will definitely needs some parts (bearings, oil seals, collars). Where is the go to place for OEM spare parts? Thanks.

pUEewta

Just started long overdue overhaul of rear arm suspension of 2007 with 90,000 miles. Haven't taken centerstand off yet, but will definitely needs some parts (bearings, oil seals, collars). Where is the go to place for OEM spare parts? Thanks.

Is that 90K without ever servicing?  Your suspension should nave been screaming for lube!!!  :yes2:

FJReady on this forum has the ultimate solution if he has one ready to go 

Partshark has beaten Revzilla, Partszilla and Rocky Mountain ATV on the last few orders I’ve done 

Another retailer I always check is Lone Star Yamaha. With the current parts shipping delays, it'll likely come down to who has them in stock.

~G

Thanks for the responses, Partzilla had everything I needed and in stock. 
Caution- maybe not.  Partzilla will ship to you only from the warehouse "local" to you.  The website may say "in stock" but that's company wide and not necessarily in your local zone.  They do not ship from warehouse to warehouse so you may be waiting months for your parts to be delivered from Yamaha.  Be prepared for the wait!  The only way to know for sure if "in stock" means local to you is to call them.  I waited weeks for "in stock" parts from them.  I will say they're good about emailing that your parts are on backorder even tho the website says "in stock".

Caution- maybe not.  Partzilla will ship to you only from the warehouse "local" to you.  The website may say "in stock" but that's company wide and not necessarily in your local zone.  They do not ship from warehouse to warehouse so you may be waiting months for your parts to be delivered from Yamaha.  Be prepared for the wait!  The only way to know for sure if "in stock" means local to you is to call them.  I waited weeks for "in stock" parts from them.  I will say they're good about emailing that your parts are on backorder even tho the website says "in stock".
Yikes, not what I wanted to hear. Have only received confirmation from them that they received my order. As you say, I'm sure they will let me know delivery status when known. Thanks for the heads up.

Ray, couldn't you have just brought some crude oil home for preventive maintenance? Alaskan is the best, right?