• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used headlight modulator, plug and play, no adjustments.

Turns off in the dark by a small sensor, headlights are ON solid in the night.

Cover the sensor in some way to turn off modulation (headlights ON steady) in daylight.

Cheers,

Infrared

Yep. Slider is spoken for, phone mount is still up for grabs.

And I had planned on attending NAFO until an employment change in my household. It is good to know that I'll be sending something there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Jon offered up a pretty good PIF, so I had to go out into "The Box" (I'm sure we all have "a box") and dig through for some buried treasures I won't be needing again.

Maps--these are the two maps suggested for purchase by Edelweiss Tours when I did their "Alps Extreme" trip a few years back. They show most of the Alps from central Germany most of the way down Italy. I promise, they contain some amazing roads. Much of our route is highlighted, as our guide gave us each day's route in the morning so we could mark our maps. Essential if you have a trip like this in mind.

Grip Puppies--they weren't for me. Didn't care for the huge feel of them on the grips, but in good shape for use.

Powerlet or "BMW" adapter--converts that Powerlet adapter (my first FJR came with one) into a standard ciggie outlet.

Pair of rubber rain covers from the Aerostich catalog. Fit right over your riding gloves. I bought two pairs years ago thinking they might tear easily pulling them on. Nope. This pair has never been out of the package.

I don't mind shipping separately, so if you can use any of this, let me know. If you can use it all, that's fine too.

(edit: I probably won't have time to get to the post office before NAFO.)

IMG_0532_zpsrijs4e7w.jpg

I'll take the Powerlet adapter and post something this weekend. No hurry on shipping it

Oops I just read I was late. Disregard, move along

I have a $200.00 Southwest Airlines voucher that must be claimed and used before Aug.14th of this year. Let me know if you can use it and I will send you the numbers. Wanna get away?

Used headlight modulator, plug and play, no adjustments. Turns off in the dark by a small sensor, headlights are ON solid in the night.

Cover the sensor in some way to turn off modulation (headlights ON steady) in daylight.

Cheers,

Infrared
Infrared,

Has this been spoken for? If not would love to have it.

Thx

Paul

Set of at least twice-used Motorcycle Larry primary rider peg lowering brackets with bolts and nylock nuts that are still in great condition. Applicable to Gen II and possibly Gen I (do yer research).