• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody need/want an official Yamaha key blank...I bought 10 last time I ordered from Mondak and have some that I can part with. Geez, how many keys can one bike need.
I'd be happy to part with a few to my Feej peeps gratus. I believe I just drop one into an envelope for 1st class USPS.

I had my local locksmith cut them using an official spare key from Yamaha.

Worked fine.

Email me at mholiver at cox dot net or mholiver at patriotguard dot org

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'
I will take a spare key. PM sent

Hey MOTO do you still need stock cans?? I have both sides no dings or scratches, I know I have more stuff, I will go through my stuff.

Thanks
PM sent on cans & thanks

moto

Sorry, Aichu, Toecutter beat you to the punch and already had his windshield up on the block. But I'll bet there are some other folks with those black V46 lids around since you end up with a spare if you order the color matched lid.

BTW, getting a key is gratus and it's IMHO not necessary to "Pay It Forward" as it's just a keyI encourage you, in the future, to Pay It Forward somewhere, somehow, but I'm not soliciting from anyone that you have to participate here and show me you have something to contribute - well IMHO
No, no, Mikey.

Pay it forward is pay it forward. Obviously for something as inexpensive as a key blank, the PIF would only need to be something of equally low value. But I think we should try to keep the ball rolling, so to speak.

You don't need to have a solid commitment, but as long as the participant intends ion participating it should be OK.

Otherwise, go open your own free keys thread... :p

BTW, getting a key is gratus and it's IMHO not necessary to "Pay It Forward" as it's just a keyI encourage you, in the future, to Pay It Forward somewhere, somehow, but I'm not soliciting from anyone that you have to participate here and show me you have something to contribute - well IMHO
No, no, Mikey.

Pay it forward is pay it forward. Obviously for something as inexpensive as a key blank, the PIF would only need to be something of equally low value. But I think we should try to keep the ball rolling, so to speak.

You don't need to have a solid commitment, but as long as the participant intends ion participating it should be OK.

Otherwise, go open your own free keys thread... :p
OK

<these type A's get on my nerves, sometimes> :yahoo:

I have stock mirrors from my '05 that are in good condition and have been sitting in a box in my garage for the past two years. I replaced them with an FZ-1 mirrors that work much better. Let me know if anyone would like these.

Lol i been biding my time hoping someone would offer up some gloves. Mine got stolen when i foolishly left them on top of the seat and went into a movie theater. I guess i shouldnt have been even shocked, but i still cant imagine what kind of asshole is walking through the parking lot, sees some gloves sitting on the seat of a bike and says oh shit free gloves!! I dont even have a bike but i need these!!

I hope they tried to wear them driving home and wrecked or some shit.

Lol i been biding my time hoping someone would offer up some gloves. Mine got stolen when i foolishly left them on top of the seat and went into a movie theater. I guess i shouldnt have been even shocked, but i still cant imagine what kind of asshole is walking through the parking lot, sees some gloves sitting on the seat of a bike and says oh shit free gloves!! I dont even have a bike but i need these!!

I hope they tried to wear them driving home and wrecked or some shit.
what kind are you looking for

I have a pair of blue First Gear Mesh Tex 3's summer gloves XL.

I have a pair of red winter Alpinstars XXL which are halfway between L and XL Joe Rocket or other mainstream gloves.

More than willing to part with any of these.

Yeah DD... how dainty are your hands? ;)

Second PIF item is an ;05 stock windshield that was not used for the past two years and is in good condition.

Third PIF item is a brand new and never worn Nelson-Rigg Black/Black XXL Neran NR-360 two piece rain suit. Yours for the asking.

I'm psyched!! People have scoffed up all of my free useless shit valuable merchandise!! :lol:

Oh sure, rub it in. I on the other hand am having no luck giving away my free useless shit valuable merchandise. Nobody has claimed my Chatterbox stuff, and I've got a buddy (off-forum) bugging me to death about the Multi-sport, so if it's not out of line, I'd like to substitute a different item for the multi-sport that I'm hoping will actually make somebody go oooh, oooh, pick me! So without further delay, I give you my next PIF item.

IMG_2987.jpg

Yes, it's one of those ULTRA-DESIREABLE Harbor Freight self locking wheel chocks! (Don't everybody PM me all at once :rolleyes: ) If you don't know what it is...well...I just don't even know what to say. But you can read all about it HERE.

The open-face headset is still also up for grabs.

Fred giving away all the really good free useless shit valuable merchandise.
cus.gif
I'll show him. :p

Thanks Fred but I have a Nelson Rigg tail bag also so don't have much use for the lid.
Huh? :blink:

I don't think you get the premise of a Pay It Forward. It's not just putting things up for trade. It's offering things up for free with no strings attached other than whoever takes your item offers something else up to the general forum for free, in kind.

So you don't have to need whatever I am offering, just fee that the two items I'm offering a roughly equivelent to your PIF tank bag.

If you are trying to sell, barter or make a direct trade for your items then you need to do that in your own post, not in Pay It Forward.

So is that tank bag a Pay It Forward or not?

Sorry did not get it at first but now I'm on the same page. Yes the bag is a PIF.

Test rider I could really use that Nelson Rigg rain suit if you still have it. I don't know how much the bag is or the rain suit but I would think its pretty close. PM sent

I wear a L gloves. Summer or winter gloves either would work, i just put the vstrom handguards on, it keeps the wind off pretty good, but when it gets cold you still need gloves.

thanks guys for responding guys.

Lol on a side note i was trying to explain this to my gf and she just couldnt wrap her head around a group of people actually being decent to each other on the internet.

Shiny i hope you get the pipes soon. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear a L gloves. Summer or winter gloves either would work, i just put the vstrom handguards on, it keeps the wind off pretty good, but when it gets cold you still need gloves.

thanks guys for responding guys.

Lol on a side note i was trying to explain this to my gf and she just couldnt wrap her head around a group of people actually being decent to each other on the internet.

Shiny i hope you get the pipes soon. B)

I watch the mail every day bro... I did get the Dual-sport DVD (Thanks Fred!) and will watch that tonight, then pass it forward when done to Beemerdons.

BUMP to the crampbuster wide I have out there...

Peeps are nicer on this forum than most. Proven over and over, right Howie?

Good Karma in this thread Fred, Thanks for starting it.