• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent!!

Both my prototype RamBone and Kodak digital camera have been claimed by meamor and Patriot respectively!! :yahoo:

Let's keep it rolling...

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, offered up after I accepted Fred's camera is my spare Nelson Rigg CMB-300 medium tank bag

(please contact me via email: mholiver at cox dot net)

marketing/advertising pics from Nelson Rigg:

nelson_rigg_magnetic_cruiser_tank_bag_cmb300.jpg

actual bag pics:

4360853677_54f07272a2.jpg

4360853685_456f885355.jpg

4360853689_59773005ec.jpg

4360853691_3e38d88f64.jpg

I will be posting up a Suzuki expandable OEM bag up once I get pics of it. It's from '97 and is magnetic but makes a great bag especially for a sport bike and fit my Bandit 1200 well. - it does say Suzuki on the side FWIW.

Thanks Fred. I will be posting a couple of items for PIF this weekend. I will provide pics. Stay Tuned.

Excellent!!
Both my prototype RamBone and Kodak digital camera have been claimed by meamor and Patriot respectively!! :yahoo:

Let's keep it rolling...

is this:

A complete Kodak EasyShare DX3500 digital camera outfit including Camera Dock II, case and 2 NiMH rechargeable batteries. It is only a 2.2 megapixel camera, but still takes some very nice (though smaller format) pictures. Here are a few examples of photos I've taken with this camera:

It would make a nice (cheap) 2nd digital camera to throw into a tank bag to carry around on the bike and not have to worry, as a camera for one of your kids, or as a first digital camera if you havn't already jumped into the digital pictures thing, as it's really easy to use (point n' shoot) and holds a charge pretty well. The dock allows you to recharge the batteries as well as 1 button image transfer via USB cable (included). Have all user manuals and the Kodak software CD (not actually needed with WindowsXP or later).
you would make my Emily's day with this and I won't worry about her having a too expensive camera

PM sent
Camera arrived today...I unpacked it, set it up charging in it's docking station, and left it for Emily to find when she got home from school...I heard a shrilly scream/yelp and thought she saw a mouse run across her bedroom floor...but no...

4371065598_52fda75b7a.jpg

4371065602_c13b265f9d.jpg

4371065604_6b2722c525.jpg

yep, she was very happy and already has plans to shoot pics this weekend

she's making sure both batterys are charged and ready for action LOL

she was happy to know there's a nice guy named Fred out there who thought kindly of her and me :yahoo:

Fred, The shield is on it's way. I just got the jacket from Gregg. Isn't it great when things work out! :clapping:

Thanks again for all the good karma!

I have the clear protective film kit from premier cycles up for grabs. It's for the Lower Cowling, Side Bags and Headlights. I believe it covers the front piece under the radiator. It shouldn't cost much to ship cuz it's just pre cut film on a sheet of paper. PM me if you're interested and I'll get back to you. After trying to put on the headlight film I decided to hell with it. A pro can install this stuff properly.

Protective Film is taken. Shipping it out tomorrow!

Got the Rambone Fred. Thanks. It will work just fine. I am posting a new leather vest and a used leather sport bike jacket. I will take pics when I get home.

What happened here? This thread has gone stagnant!! Did people take the free goods and then not post up a Pay It Forward of their own?

That would be very disappointing.

I have the clear protective film kit from premier cycles up for grabs. It's for the lower cowling and I believe it covers the front piece under the radiator. It shouldn't cost much to ship cuz it's just pre cut film on a sheet of paper. PM me if you're interested and I'll get back to you. After trying to put on the headlight film I decided to hell with it. A pro can install this stuff properly.
I'm intrested in the protective film kit.

I bought a clutch lever from aviciouscycle.com which was advertised to fit a 2008-2010 KLR650.

I got it and the packaging disagreed. They test fitted the clutch lever on a bike and found out it did not fit. They offered to give me a credit but I didn't bother since they made an honest mistake and changed their website within 24 hours.

My loss is your gain. Never used, in the package black clutch lever for a 1987-2007 Kawasaki KLR650A

https://www.aviciouscycle.ca/klrlevers.html

A great spare on the trail in case your bike decides to take a nap!

CLAIMED

I have the clear protective film kit from premier cycles up for grabs. It's for the lower cowling and I believe it covers the front piece under the radiator. It shouldn't cost much to ship cuz it's just pre cut film on a sheet of paper. PM me if you're interested and I'll get back to you. After trying to put on the headlight film I decided to hell with it. A pro can install this stuff properly.
I'm intrested in the protective film kit.
PM's sent. :yahoo:

Got the Rambone Fred. Thanks. It will work just fine. I am posting a new leather vest and a used leather sport bike jacket. I will take pics when I get home.[quote

Here are the two items I am putting up for my Pay It Forward. First I have a new XL black leather vest. Free for the cost of shipping.

Second I have a used XL leather jacket with motorcycle patches, also Free for the cost of shipping.

Thanks again to Arg and Fred for their PIFs.

I tried several times to add photos but no luck. How do I upload pics to this post???

Got the Rambone Fred. Thanks. It will work just fine. I am posting a new leather vest and a used leather sport bike jacket. I will take pics when I get home.[quote

Here are the two items I am putting up for my Pay It Forward. First I have a new XL black leather vest. Free for the cost of shipping.

Second I have a used XL (fits like its a 2X) leather jacket with motorcycle patches, also Free for the cost of shipping.

Thanks again to Arg and Fred for their PIFs.

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

I bought a clutch lever from aviciouscycle.com which was advertised to fit a 2008-2010 KLR650. I got it and the packaging disagreed. They test fitted the clutch lever on a bike and found out it did not fit. They offered to give me a credit but I didn't bother since they made an honest mistake and changed their website within 24 hours.

My loss is your gain. Never used, in the package black clutch lever for a 1987-2007 Kawasaki KLR650A

I've got a sleepy KLR, PM sent.

Here's my PIF offer, a pair of well worn Darin Pants. I've worn these for nearly 200,000 miles but you'd never guess that. They're a little frayed around the cuffs and one of the zipper pulls is missing the little tab that you grab. I've replaced these with a small key fob ring in the past or you could have Aerostich replace it for you. I had these re-seamsealed and the fly replaced in 2008. I wouldn't call these waterproof like they used to be but they're still very water resistant. Size 34, I wear a 32x30 pants there's some adjustability in the waist. I've worn these with just LD comfort shorts or a pair of jeans underneath. These only have the knee pads but hip pads are available from Aerostich.

_MG_0206_2.JPG

_MG_0209_2.JPG

_MG_0212_2.JPG

_MG_0207_2.JPG

I bought a clutch lever from aviciouscycle.com which was advertised to fit a 2008-2010 KLR650. I got it and the packaging disagreed. They test fitted the clutch lever on a bike and found out it did not fit. They offered to give me a credit but I didn't bother since they made an honest mistake and changed their website within 24 hours.

I've got a sleepy KLR, PM sent.
It is yours! Shipping soon. Hope never have to use it.