Perhaps the Greatest Ford Commercial Ever

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes you want to buy a Ford! If only all Americans felt that way about our brave men and women that go into harm's way.

Semper Fi ~ I too loved the commercial. The only problem is that as a country, we're loosing the American family... and respect for one another entirely, albeit I still try and remain optimistic and spread goodness.

It was nice, like the old days :blink:

................\|||/.......................

...............(@@)........................

_____ooO_( )_Ooo___________________________

_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|__|

___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|____|

_____|_KILROY_WAS_HERE_|____|_____|____|

Last edited by a moderator:
Youtube is blocked through our proxy servers, so I can only assume content until later.

I'll gladly stand corrected but it would appear to be based on one of the various standard types of speach: propaganda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

"a systematic form of purposeful persuasion that attempts to influence the emotions, attitudes, opinions, and actions of specified target audiences for ideological, political or commercial porposes"

in this case check "flag waving".

Sounds like they did a good job of it.

Youtube is blocked through our proxy servers, so I can only assume content until later.
I'll gladly stand corrected but it would appear to be based on one of the various standard types of speach: propaganda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

"a systematic form of purposeful persuasion that attempts to influence the emotions, attitudes, opinions, and actions of specified target audiences for ideological, political or commercial porposes"

in this case check "flag waving".

Sounds like they did a good job of it.
Sorry about that - I guess they're afraid you'll run your desk into a tree... :p

Isn't advertisement to business what propaganda is to government?

And, yes, they did a classy job...