• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pilot Road 2 Tires Group Buy (PRII)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is anyone on the fence you better decide soon because this deal is almost up. I am glad I was able give back a small piece of what this forum does for me. The sad part is I did not need any tires and I used the Diablo I already had in the garage. Oh well...

Just sent my request for 2 sets of tires.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to set this up! Much appreciated!

BG

:drinks:

Thanks Trent,

Just sent my request to Jr. too! This will be my first tire installation on the FJR. I couldn't believe the prices the local shops want for them and the install, around $460 "loose" for one-stop shopping. Now, I've got to look into buying an installer and balancer to do the work myself. There's a motorcycle show this weekend. I think I'll check out the No-mar booth!

Update: The group buy will end the night of Thursday Feb 5th.

They will start calling/emailing everyone back friday the 6th, finishing up monday the 9th.

Jr will process credit cards over the phone, and most likely be shipping out the tires the 9th,10th, and 11th.

This quote is from 2006FJR............I really have to figure out how to add quotes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior responded pretty quick to my email last night. Said he'd be calling Friday or Monday for payment info.

Junior replied within a few hours asking for my phone number and he called just a few minutes ago. So, if you have a Spam filter on your email, take a look because his email response to me ended up in my Spam file (I'm glad I checked because I usually don't).

He said he's expecting a few pallets of tires early next week and will ship the orders by Wednesday.

I E-mailed Junior and he quickly replied to my question and I said, go. I have not heard an affirmative from him. I asked how to pay etc, nothing for the last couple days.

I'll call him, he's local to me. Look forward to the great deal.

Thanks for the GB!

Just got off the phone with junior and we are in :yahoo: Off the fence now.

Now if somebody could hook us up with a deal on the new Zumo 660 i will be all set for the next season.

Thanks Again,

Dave

Junior replied within a few hours asking for my phone number and he called just a few minutes ago. So, if you have a Spam filter on your email, take a look because his email response to me ended up in my Spam file (I'm glad I checked because I usually don't).
He said he's expecting a few pallets of tires early next week and will ship the orders by Wednesday.
Nothing in Spam :(

I'll email him again, I'm not sure I included a phone number.

Just got off the phone with Jr. Tires will ship Tuesday 2/10 or Wednesday 2/11 should receive by the end of the week. $275.00 delivered. (great deal!!)

Thanks to all involved for putting this together - kinda gettin' nervous riding around with a plug in my tire.................

J

Thanks for putting the gb together.

Sent my request in on Sunday, but must have missed the reply.

Heres to hoping electronic communications work well. :D

Thanks for setting this up.

I emailed Jr. tonight and he called me back in about a hour.

I ordered 3 sets.

1 for me and two others for friends.

thanks again,

Bob

Talked to jr. early this evening. He said among other things there are so many orders he started calling folks today but won't charge cards until tomorrow. Shipping early next week. He isn't making much on this deal but he said he wanted folks to consider them in the future. I told him people who take care of the forum members usually don't regret it...

Thanks again for organizing the GB. I've almost gone through my current set... starting to square off at 8000 miles.

Got my call from JR this aafternoon. 2 sets will be coming shortly. He said at teh time 44 sets had been ordered :yahoo:

Good job Trent and JR! :clapping: :clapping:

I called Junior, I'm good to go. He got my E-mail but was overwhelmed with stuff and was just getting ready to start phoning people in the next couple days.

Thanks Trent! More money I didn't need to spend, but it's a killer deal OTD mounted!!!!