• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pilot Road 2 Tires Group Buy (PRII)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Junior last night. Gave him my CC info. Should have the tires in a week or so.

Now all I've gotta do is finish off the rear RoadSmart so I can throw on a set of PR2's...

I called. He did get both of my emails and he said he replied. Gmail must hate me this week (not the first issue) Order placed!! WOOHOOO

Thanks again for setting this deal up!

Thanks Trent!! :clapping: ...Just pulled the trigger on these.
These will be my "get to CFR and back tires". :clapping:

oops..I effed up my email...and it never sent. Maybe next time...
I bet if you called him you could still get the deal.... better really hurry up fast like.

I just found this group buy this morning and called anyway. They had no problem adding me to the group buy. New tires next week, time to take the No-Mar out of the box !

Just got off the phone with Jr. Seems like a great guy. He mentioned that he was talking to the Michelin people yesterday and they're going to crank in a price increase next week.

This wasn't only a great deal, it was great timing! Thanks again, you guys, for setting this up.

Thanks for the GB. Look forward to trying my Avon Azarro's and PR2 this summer. I'll give a report at the end of season.

Dave

Yes, Thanks for bringing us this group buy. Junior and his shop really seem to have their act together. Very professional and responsive.

When I learned about this, I had some questions. I sent an email and getting the answers so quickly, told them I was in and gave them some contact info. Jr left a message on my machine last night with clear, detailed instructions. When I called back tonight with CC info, I didn't get Jr, but the guy who did answer quickly pulled up my info, and within minutes I had received a confirmation via UPS that the order was being processed. Great service.

Got my UPS Info. Can't wait to tell the wifey that there "demo's" and they asked me if I'd like to try a set out before they produce them for the general public. Hope this works. Dave

Fabulous response from jr adn the crew there. I got my UPS info and anticipating delivery this next week.

Great timing to with the price increases coming out this week.

Thanks again for setting the group buy up.

Well I just got back from the Parker 425. What an awesome off-road event and it is really unbelievable how these machines handle in the dirt at over 100 miles an hour. I am glad to hear everything is running smoothly and people are starting to get their UPS tracking info. I wish I would have needed a set of tires before the price increase but I just installed a set of Diablo Strada E tires I needed to use and I do not have room to store anymore sets in my small garage. When I finish with this deal and the Helibar deal I am going to be looking for someone to swing us a deal on the new Zumo 660.

Jr and his dad are a real class act and if you ever need anything you will find great service at a great price. :clapping: They are looking at putting together a breakfast sometime soon where they can show off their shop and invite down only FJR riders to our local group.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK! Like a kid at Christmas the anticipation is killing me. Anyone got any updates from UPS or JR? My original message said they had been notified and my delivery was estimated 2/12.....it's 2/11 and the status hasn't changed meaning they still aren't in route. Oh well...weather is suppose to be ridable this weekend so I won't be pulling my wheels anyway. :rolleyes:

Junior called me today to come pick up my tires. Cool.
Thanks again Trent.
Your welcome! I was in there this week and I think we have over 45 sets of tires now. You should consider having them install them when you are ready.