• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pilot Road 2 Tires Group Buy (PRII)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My status hasn't changed since 2/6. That's the day UPS notified me that they had been notified and that my expected delivery was 2/12.....I'll give em' a few more days...maybe we'll have another cold snap later in the month and make pulling the wheels look more appealing! lol

LMAO! When I typed that this morning I had just run a UPS tracking with same results. 5 minutes ago my tires arrived and I ran the tracking just for the hell of it....this time it said "delivered".

WoooooooHooooooooo! I got tires!

I got 2 surprises today. :yahoo:

My Yamaha comfort seat and a set of PR2's. Can't wait to get back to riding again.

Mine came via UPS today also. :yahoo: Anybody ever get an accurate count on how many Forum members, or rather how many sets of tires were sent out on this group buy?

Yabba Dabba DOO!!! Mine arrived today. Thanks to JR and 2006FJR for setting up the GB. Much appreciated.

Yep, mine came in today. UPS tracking was not accurate until they were put on local truck for delivery. Thanks for the group buy!!

Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks to JR and 2006FJR for setting up the GB. Much appreciated. :D Now I've got to find a local dealer to install them.

I never did receive any kind of E-mail or anything from Jr, but the tires showed up yesterday, so color me happy.

Thanks for the good deal.

I never did receive any kind of E-mail or anything from Jr, but the tires showed up yesterday, so color me happy.
Same here, I guess that I had better get them out of that shrink wrap so they can take shape.

And I to think this was a good deal.

Well it looks like many of you have got your tires in the last few days. This is a happy ending.

Same here, I guess that I had better get them out of that shrink wrap so they can take shape.

And I to think this was a good deal.
Same for me...actually I missed the UPS guy Monday, but caught the redelivery attempt yesterday.

Now I just have to figure out how to explain to the girlfriend why we have to eat dinner on the couch because the tires need to be on the kitchen table.

Mine arrived today. So far so good[check post 91] now if I can convince her that the new garmin is a demo when it gets here who knows what the next "DEMO" might be showing up on are front doorstep? Hummmm!!!! Dave

Latest posts