Pinks RTE, 2009 dash n' dine

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was really a lot of fun.........great pics and ride report Don. A+ :clapping:

Good seein' you guys again. My son Justin and buddy Bill are still talkin'

about their first real night ride to Pink's.

HBLARRY

Wow, Don! What a great ride report. :clapping: Really enjoyed it. If it were an oil painting it would be called impressionistic, or maybe abstract expressionist.
Anyhow,now I'm feeling better about my retirement, 'cause you've stepped up your game to a level against which all other RRs pale, with the notable exception of course of O.M.s'.

Jb
Just wait till me n' Ol Michael head out for a ride... We two be demented, see things differently than most :lol:

This is my favorite foto, completely by accident of course..

DSC03538.jpg

Wow, Don! What a great ride report. :clapping: Really enjoyed it. If it were an oil painting it would be called impressionistic, or maybe abstract expressionist.
Anyhow,now I'm feeling better about my retirement, 'cause you've stepped up your game to a level against which all other RRs pale, with the notable exception of course of O.M.s'.

Jb
Just wait till me n' Ol Michael head out for a ride... We two be demented, see things differently than most :lol:

This is my favorite foto, completely by accident of course..

DSC03538.jpg
Wow man, must be some good shit.

Nice report!

Okay. The harsh weather (sprinkles, 60's) has kept me from heading south to join the FJRBluesman

ride that is not to be. Sooo, a couple of more thoughts on your excellent report, Don Carver.

Of the dozens of mugshots of the mutts you rode with, this one is the most appealing.

What a face!

DSC03485.jpg

And I know you were consumed in a rally frenzy and all, but you boys should have stopped into the

DSC03534.jpg

As I'm sure you all know, the Doors, The Byrds, Chicago, and an endless list of rock icons have performed there.

And the tall booted, go-go girls (dancing in cages) originated there. It's a freaking shrine.

With y'all decked out in your gear, you coulda said you were the band. :blink:

Okay. That's all for now.