Plugged fuel filter?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:
Good on ya's Radman an RICLET :clapping:

:jester:
WOW! Bustanut handing out compliments instead of bustin' nuts either Greg Norman has just won the Masters or hell has frozen over :rolleyes:

Truth be known I have learned such a great deal from this forum, I see this as a small chance to help a fellow rider and begin to repay my debt to the forum, if it wasn't for this place I never would have known what a bike the FJR was.

Fingers crossed for Sunday hopefully there will be some good news for RH

Last edited by a moderator:
:clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:
Good on ya's Radman an RICLET :clapping:

WOW! Bustanut handing out compliments instead of bustin' nuts either Greg Norman has just won the Masters or hell has frozen over :rolleyes:

Truth be known I have learned such a great deal from this forum, I see this as a small chance to help a fellow rider and begin to repay my debt to the forum, if it wasn't for this place I never would have known what a bike the FJR was.

Trust me...MY fingers & toes are crossed.

Sending lotsa good karma and a prayer or two your way, Howie
Sure want to keep the best Feejers on the road, don't we ??? :clapping:
Thanks for the thoughts....

.....and don't wanna speak badly about those "other" years, do we? I mean, RICLET has an '05.

Doesn't mean anything, though....'05 is a GREAT year....BEST looker...BEST fuel pump...BIG hips -- make plenty babies!

So you're up and running now?
Not yet....RICLET is bringing his '05 over tomorrow afernoon (3/22) to let me "borrow" his tank and fuel pump for a start/run test.

Hopefully, by using a known good fuel pump, I'll get liftoff.

Radman also loaned me a FP regulator to try as well, in case mine is bad.

IF the fuelie is the problem, I bought one last night on eBay that will go in to replace my damaged pump.

Rootin' for ya, Howie!

Looking forward to good news tomorrow. :)

This has been quite the saga, and I must say you are a much more patient man than I! I would have stuffed a 1/4lb of C-4 in the tank after about the third try and walked away... run away actually, C-4 is nasty stuff! :bye2:

Don

Cool it, Jerky Boy...

I gotahold of some "Medical Marijuana" Last night :dribble: Don't make me make amends for last nights love fest....

:D

So you're up and running now?
Pumps a few days away I'm sure, but it completes the fuel circle of junk that Howie had to deal with. It will be a good thread to refer people to in the future when they ask

Found rust in the tank-do I need to worry?
Hehe. ;) :p
Now THAT'S funny. Not sick, like that schizz Bustyerchops posts. :fuck:

Oh, I LOVED that "fuel circle" alliteration. Nice touch!

Umm I rode today Jackass... what'id you do?

Uh hu.. Thats what I thought.

Jerkoff.

:sorry: :shok:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm I rode today Jackass... what'id you do?
Uh hu.. Thats what I thought.

Jerkoff.

:sorry: :shok:

Bite my Kawasaki ridin' ass! I spent the morning working and the afternoon doing the "Tour de Swamp".

And the fukin' love bugs are already back! Bastards usually don't show 'til May. Shit!