PNW SPring Tech Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a extra set of FZ1 mirrors if anyone want to change out theirs, they make a big difference, I can see the car behind me in both mirrors without moving my arms, $60.00 for the pair,let me know and I can bring them to the tech meet.

Provided no snow on pass, bike and I will be there. Otherwise, I will drive the 3Bs (big blue beast).

I plan on bringing wire (as indicated by Duster19), Fuzeblock (my installation location still to be determined), wire connectors, dremel w/extension, pen size solder, bungee cords, misc. tools, PRIIs, cash, and a few million questions.

I have a extra set of FZ1 mirrors if anyone want to change out theirs, they make a big difference, I can see the car behind me in both mirrors without moving my arms, $60.00 for the pair,let me know and I can bring them to the tech meet.
Oooooo, I think I might be interested in those. Bring'em along, just in case. Pretty please.

Oooooo, I think I might be interested in those. Bring'em along, just in case. Pretty please.
You can put me down for those mirrors if Stephen doesn't pick them up. I wasn't planning on attending the Spring Tech Meet but I will be there if the FZ1 mirrors are available.

Sent emails to those that asked with my address and a link to mapquest.

If you need directions, send me an email at bryan-0011 at live.com

So maybe we should get the pizza figured out so that on Sat. we are not sitting and saying "I don't know, what kind do you want?"

So why don't we just do it like this? Everyone post with what kind of pizza you prefer. For those that don't have a preference, we will just get more of what others do prefer. Should we do like 1 per 2 people? Then we can figure out how many and we can figure out who will be there at about what time. What time should we send off for pizza?

Well I will go first. Wifey likes the Hawian, and I would eat just about anything. We will be there about 10ish. We will be riding up with bikerskier.

Carl

Snowmonkey, they're yours. I tested my mirrors today. They're fine. I forgot that I also painted them to match.

I figured we would order from Sam's club. Not the best, not the worst...they are cheap about $10 each for a X-large. They will feed three adults each.

There are 5 flavors available.

All meat (pepperoni, ham, sausage, bacon), hawaiian, combo (meat+veggie), cheese only, and pepperoni only

With everybody chipping in $5 each, that will cover getting a bunch of soda too. I figured we would call in the order around 11 AM and pick them up about 12:30.

Costco, Sam's Club...makes no never mind. The pizza will certainly fill the hole from all the hard work of the morning. :blink: Can't wait to see the crew and use that NoMar again. ;)

...and variety is the spice of life, get a few pizzas of each flavor and enjoy.

--G

Costco, Sam's Club...makes no never mind. The pizza will certainly fill the hole from all the hard work of the morning. :blink: Can't wait to see the crew and use that NoMar again. ;)
...and variety is the spice of life, get a few pizzas of each flavor and enjoy.

--G
George, I finally got it! You're just in it for the pizza!

Carl

Combo Pizza okay here.

Regarding the front fork oil change. I notice this last week that the right fork is leaking and I picked up a couple seals at the dealer on Saturday. I have watched the front forks being rebuilt but can't remember any of it. Are we good to do this job too.

n2osx
I plan to ride up Sat AM, maybe leave around 7 or so. I'm in Tigard so we could meet up around Shari's at the Airport.

I hope to install my Audiovox CC, replace plugs and get some help on my Garmin c550 to Autocomm system.

BTW, just rec'd a set of NGK Iridiums for $32.00 delivered.
I will be waiting for you guys to ride through or past Gee Creek Rest Area just North of Vancouver.

Will not be able too attend due to a business trip. I return Saturday, but not until the evening. Have fun and don't let any magic smoke escape from the electrical components.

n2osx
I plan to ride up Sat AM, maybe leave around 7 or so. I'm in Tigard so we could meet up around Shari's at the Airport.

I hope to install my Audiovox CC, replace plugs and get some help on my Garmin c550 to Autocomm system.

BTW, just rec'd a set of NGK Iridiums for $32.00 delivered.
I will be waiting for you guys to ride through or past Gee Creek Rest Area just North of Vancouver.
We should be up there at about 7:50am.

Carl

Will not be able too attend due to a business trip. I return Saturday, but not until the evening. Have fun and don't let any magic smoke escape from the electrical components.
No Pizza for you!!!!!!!! It is probably best, we don't want to ruin your girlish figure! I'm just trying to look out for a friend.

:drinks:

Carl