• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Possible group buy from Seat Concepts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will we be able to send our seat pan in and have them do the installation for the additional $20 under the group buy, too?

They want to time it at 1 or 2 weeks so I can start it in the next few days and run it 2 weeks. Got to research some on doing a group buy post.
They want to time it at 1 or 2 weeks so I can start it in the next few days and run it 2 weeks. Got to research some on doing a group buy post.

Hit refresh...not enter.
Wow. Didnt realize that happened. It was posted from my phone.

Will we be able to send our seat pan in and have them do the installation for the additional $20 under the group buy, too?
I dont see why not but I will ask. I will install my own.

Dropped into Seat Concepts last week with my seats and had them do their thing, or I would be interested in this. Good folks to deal with.

I wish I would've known. I just ordered a seat with rear cover two days ago. Seem like good people. I hope this flies.

I'm interested for front and rear. I'm wondering though: If you send your seat into them to have it done, do they return the original foam?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested for front and rear. I'm wondering though: If you send your seat into them to have it done, do they return the original foam?
If you are going with a front seat cover & foam/ rear seat cover, they have you send in the front seat pan (no cover or foam) and the rear seat pan with foam.

So now that you guys have had ample riding time how about a review on whether the Seat Concepts seat is worth the money vs. a Lamm, Day Long, etc.

There are already some reviews on the purchase thread. I love mine. It was hard as a rock when new, but after a couple of hundred miles became very comfortable. I can't compare it to the others as I have never owned them, but the price was definitely better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Missed that it was a recent bump...Just missed it last time and didn't want to miss it again if it were to happen...