• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PR 2's for 262.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerome burley

Reaction score
Hello, Comp. Accessories has PR 2's for 262.00 shipped. Seems like a good price. Anyone know of any better deals in these penny saving times. Any help appreciated.

Thanks, Jerome

I just ordered a set of PR3s from Southwest Moto for $294. Comp Accessories wanted a couple dollars more shipped so the price seems to be good either way.

thanks, ordered a set. Went from PR2 to PR3 but I didnt see any real advantage so it's back to PR2, which seem to last longer.

I just ordered a set of PR3s from Southwest Moto for $294. Comp Accessories wanted a couple dollars more shipped so the price seems to be good either way.
They give you $9 store credit for a purchase of PR3's... or PR2's... if you buy tires often like we all do it makes their prices even better.

I ordered the Comp Acc ones for the $262, site says "in stock", waited 4 days, called them, them, they dont have them!! I say that your site says they are in stock, customer service guys says: "sorry". I wont have them until the end of next week!

Oh well, I guess I am waiting......

just a warning to anyone who needs them quickly,

I ordered the Comp Acc ones for the $262, site says "in stock", waited 4 days, called them, them, they dont have them!! I say that your site says they are in stock, customer service guys says: "sorry". I wont have them until the end of next week!

Oh well, I guess I am waiting......

just a warning to anyone who needs them quickly,
I needed a front tire fairly soon and looked at the Competition Accessories site and wondered about the shipping time. Site said Free Shipping but wasn't more specific so I called to inquire about shipping time. I was told they had plenty of them in stock and I would receive it within 5 days. 3 days later with no order shipped update I called and was told they hadn't received their shipment from the supplier and were expecting them within 3 days.

When I challenged that with what I was told I was inform that I would receive my tire 5 days after they received their shipment. Asked to speak with someone up the food-chain and had a somewhat similar conversation until I mentioned that the person I spoke with, before placing my order online, (2 mins later) told me he had plenty in stock and I would receive mine within 5 days.

The instant response was that I would have the tire within 3 days. It arrived 2 days later. :unsure: I think there is something amiss behind the scenes there but they corrected my issue in earnest.

Keep Going!