Procaliber.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Placed an order for multiple clutch parts worth a total of > $300 at the Procaliber.com web site, as they were the cheapest online source I could find, and they shipped for free. While I did get all of my parts eventually, that was only after a lot of calling and pestering them for some missing parts.

The order was placed on 4/28 and I received an email reply on 5/6 saying that the order had shipped, but that 8 out of the 13 part numbers that I had ordered were all on back order.

Over the next 5 weeks I received the missing parts in many separate shipments of one or two parts. I received no less than 6 packages of parts. All shipments were via UPS. How they can afford to ship parts this way is in question. They must be losing money on it.

Eventually, I was missing just one more part, and I had not heard any shipment updates in a while, so I contacted them through the website for an update. They claimed that it had shipped in one of the prior packages with some other parts, but I had saved all the waybills and the part was not checked off, and was nowhere to be found. It took 3 more weeks and several more phone calls to get that one missing $2 part, which arrived on 6/. Eventually they "sent it overnight" and I received it in 4 days (not overnight) on 6/30, over two months from when the order was placed.

While their prices are attractive, and the operators I did reach (which were difficult to get through to) were pleasant enough, I cannot recommend that anyone else order parts from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you had bad luck with them. They are my main source for factory parts. Recently they did send the same order twice but that beats not at all. I emailed they and they sent a pick up order and credited my card.