Project KZ1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna go with Zilla. Stainless. I can always powder coat later. Poor ol' Zilla, so misunderstood!

The stock ones are black plastic so powdercoat isn't an option. I got a rattle can of mexican chrome Mexican Magnesium. No offense AJ.
smile.png
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Here in the Phoenix Barrio of Arizona, it is referred to as Mexican Magnesium ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Arriba, Ai!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna go with Zilla. Stainless. I can always powder coat later. Poor ol' Zilla, so misunderstood!
How 'bout gold to match the hippie paint job.....

smile.png

edit:

Which I like BTW. Retro is cool.... :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
How 'bout gold to match the hippie paint job.....

smile.png

edit:

Which I like BTW. Retro is cool....
thumbsup.gif
I paid $750 for that paint job back when I made $7.52 per hour. What a dork!

Got the seat back from the upholstery shop today. Looks factory new. Working around a horn switch issue. We are getting down to the short strokes on this one folks.
punk.gif

I'm guessing a LaPine road test is just gone out the window. Good excuse to load up the truck and head down to sunny California, let DCarver pick up the tab.

I'm guessing a LaPine road test is just gone out the window. Good excuse to load up the truck and head down to sunny California, let DCarver pick up the tab.
You smoking the wacky Tabacki again, Junior? Ray's truck aint got no covering for my precious girl...She'd get cold and peed on, and snowed on... UhUh..

..although I do have some fond memories of being on 89 in a snowstorm with a group of HA's and somehow we all found common ground to just get along...

jes sayin'..
punk.gif

Hey there, RadioOWIE,

did you mean tear as in crying or TEAR as in Oh Shit I'm bleeding?

Since yah have the most experience, thought I'd ask the ExSpurt!

You smoking the wacky Tabacki again, Junior? Ray's truck aint got no covering for my precious girl...She'd get cold and peed on, and snowed on... UhUh..

..although I do have some fond memories of being on 89 in a snowstorm with a group of HA's and somehow we all found common ground to just get along...

jes sayin'.. :punk:
Whereas wacky tabacy is legal in this state, it's not my style.. Ray could wrap it up with saran wrap, like somethin valuable.