• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Quality two-way radio, used

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
I just bought a nice radio, a Kenwood, from BikeEffects. Now I need to find one for my buddy so that when we ride to L.A. over Memorial Day and Yosemite later in August, not only will he hear me beautifully when I tell him to go faster, I will be able to hear him.

So he's willing to buy himself a quality two-way radio if he can find one used for under $100. Anyone got something out there, or know of a place?

Thanks!

JB

If you want something similar in quality to the Kenwood, I just bought some Icom radios from reddogradios.com from a guy named Tom Ohlsson. I found him recommended on other sites, he was very helpful for me. He had Icom F21 refurbs for about $100 depending on what you wanted with it. As long as you know how your Kenwood is programmed channel wise, he can program the Icom to match it.

Hope this helps,

-Paul

I have bought my Kenwood TK3101 and TK3100 off e-bay I saw a new TK3101 for under $100.00 shipped. What are you using for a headset Autocom? I have a extra Autocom kit21 for sale, there is also a cheaper bike 2 bike headset on e-bay for $25.00 shipped.

Latest posts