Red Lodge Breakfast Option - Breakfast Burrito's at the Chateau

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this... please for me: Maple Bacon, scrambled eggs, Colby Jack cheese

Which morning is this for? $5 is a deal! I'll check in with the other ladies tomorrow in case they hadn't seen this either. B)

Which morning is this for? $5 is a deal! I'll check in with the other ladies tomorrow in case they hadn't seen this either.
cool.png
Friday, Saturday and Sunday if demand warrants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Montana Sunrise Fri & Sat. And thanks for arranging this, John. Is this a commercial enterprise, or does this benefit a service org? Just curious...

Which morning is this for? $5 is a deal! I'll check in with the other ladies tomorrow in case they hadn't seen this either.
cool.png
Friday, Saturday and Sunday if demand warrants.
Just Fri/Sat for me... I'll be leaving early on Sunday... I'll do the one listed above one morning and the Montana Sunrise the next. Either day is fine. :)

The market is a commercial enterprise.

I tried for several months to find a service group, kids group, church group etc to do this as a fundraiser but had no success.

Red Lodge has a volunteer Coordinator, she had no more success than I.

The market guy is looking for a Church or Youth group to help distribute the Burritos and collect the $$, they will work for tips.

John

Maple/bacon/egg/cheese for me both Fri and Sat.

Thanks, John, for all your work in setting all these things up to make this gathering a great time for all who come. I'm having a hard time just getting me ready for this shindig.

Rough Count -

Fri 20 MBC, 2 Chorizo, 11 MSB

Sat 16 MBC, 4 Chorizo, 11 MSR

Sun 12, MBC 1 Choizo, 5 MSR

No Specials

I spoke to Will, the owner of the market providing the Burritos.

He will have more than indicated on Friday morning, "I'm told these burritos are pretty good, the product sells itself"

His plan is to have a signup list for Saturday morning and Sunday Morning.

Cheers!

If it is not too late, my wife, son, and I will take one of each of the Maple Bacon, Chorizo, and Montana Sunrise for all three days. That should make for a total of 9 breakfast burritos over the three days. Thanks for lining this up.

If it is not too late, my wife, son, and I will take one of each of the Maple Bacon, Chorizo, and Montana Sunrise for all three days. That should make for a total of 9 breakfast burritos over the three days. Thanks for lining this up.
Not too late, he promises to have extras on Friday and will take orders for the next two days.