Red Lodge Steak Dinner - Saturday Night June 25th, 2016 - List of Eaters Added

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In! Not sure how much beer Tree will be drinking, but if she doesn't drink enough, I'll make up the difference....

Thanks John. Steak only, not staying at CR, forgot to add my Screen name to my PP payment. see you in Spearfish. R.W.

Sent $56 by PP as Sylvia is teetotal. We are not at the Chateau. Forgot to reference my handle on PayPal but know you will figure it out!

Paypal forthcoming in a few moments...

Ordering Steak and Beer FOR ONE, even though I am bringing some of Willie's fine Whiskey from Ennis Montana, I am sure I will have a beer or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Original Post Updated with a list of Eaters and Drinkers for funds received through noon today.

I'm headed to CFR tomorrow - will try and update again from there assuming the kanadian Interweb is working

Thanks for the kick in the butt John. I'm in for steak dinner along with wife Deb and son Jordan. Jordan and I will also be in for the beer. $87.00 sent your way via PayPal!

I've got dibs on the keg. The rest of you will have to find something else to drink. Ordered the steak too.

I've got dibs on the keg. The rest of you will have to find something else to drink. Ordered the steak too.
beer_iv_by_hitspinner-d8taxyy.jpg

Payment of $62.00 sent via PayPal. Steak and beer for Ptero and Spousal Unit. We are not staying at the Chateau Rouge.

The Navy always did know how to throw a party!!

John, Payment of $62 sent your way via PayPal for myself and Spouse.

Thanks again for taking the time to set this up!

[img=[URL="https://img14.deviantart.net/71de/i/2015/133/2/e/beer_iv_by_hitspinner-d8taxyy.jpg%5D"]https://img14.deviantart.net/71de/i/2015/133/2/e/beer_iv_by_hitspinner-d8taxyy.jpg][/URL]
Where in the hell did you get the picture of A.J.?