Relocating to Iowa for work

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joe, here's the shots I took showing the Aux tank plates to give a basic reference...

Auxillaryfueltankmount006.jpg

Auxillaryfueltankmount005.jpg

Auxillaryfueltankmount004.jpg

Auxillaryfueltankmount003.jpg

Auxillaryfueltankmount002.jpg

Auxillaryfueltankmount001.jpg

And a big thanks to Shane and nice to meet you guys.

Hey Joe, here's the shots I took showing the Aux tank plates to give a basic reference...

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

And a big thanks to Shane and nice to meet you guys.
That was fun.

Four guys standing around watching one guy work. It was like working for MN DOT.

Thanks fellas!

Good day, great donuts, extra bacon!

It was kind of nice how easy everything went today--that never happens when witnesses are around.

Shane

Thanks fellas!

It was kind of nice how easy everything went today--that never happens when witnesses are around.

Shane
It was all due to our superior management style :blink:

Did you get rid of all the wood?

Thanks fellas!

Shane
It was all due to our superior management style :blink:

Did you get rid of all the wood?
Last of the wood should be going away today. Neighbor's boss has a bobcat, and can allegedly lift those largest chunks into his dumptruck.

My arms and back are really sore today, cut almost all of that thing up and carried it to the boulevard. People have been stopping by for small loads--whatever they can fit in the mini-van with three trips... :glare:

There is still a bunch out there now, but should be all gone by the end of the day.

Shane