Rodesian Ridgeback having problems...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patch308

Reaction score
So I came home tonight and as I pulled into the driveway I saw what looked like a grown man...scurrying into the woods behind my house. My dog, a Rodesian Ridgeback puppy, was acting VERY strange and just laid there and whimpered all night. I noticed she was walking with a little bit of a limp and smelled like bad beer and sheep poop. Today she wouldn't stop dragging her arse on the floor so I checked and found this really wierd, horribly ugly growth on her ass. She won't go back outside (I think she's terrified of whoever, or whatever, was out there), she now only eats pork rinds, and she STILL smells like sheep poop...ANYONE WITH ANY INFORMATION ON THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'M EXTREMELY WORRIED!!!!!

KenaisBust.jpg

I donno man...I feel sorry for you. If my dog had an ass that looked that bad, I'd probably just take her out and shoot her. Less painful for everyone involved. Especially the poor dog. I donno how she even shits out of that thing. It must hurt!

I donno man...I feel sorry for you. If my dog had an ass that looked that bad, I'd probably just take her out and shoot her. Less painful for everyone involved. Especially the poor dog. I donno how she even shits out of that thing. It must hurt!
That's not a problem...there's more shit comming outta that thing then I've ever seen in my life! I can't believe the volume that just keeps pouring out. I'm stumped.

Damn that thing is just plain ole fugly. I would suggest an immediate trip to the vet. You may

want to call 911 to get there quicker. :eek:

I really don't see how you or the dog have managed to survive this hideous, atrocious act.

You must have been raised with very high morals. I know of no other way that a crime of

this nature could happen and the victim live through so much adversity. I will pray for both

of you. It looks as though you may need, it in a bad way.

:lol:

Sorry Patch, I'm afraid you're just going to havr to shot her, no Vet is going to touch that nasty thing.

KenaisBust.jpg

I'm just plain confused how I spent 3 straight days drinking with your dog's ass up in Quebec at CFR! SkooterG must be right, I am Seniled and Alzheimered out these days. Please, just shoot me, quick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know the old joke about shaving your dog's ass and teaching it to walk backwards?

This ain't one of those jokes.

Eww.

Hell, that's one damn fine looking arsehole! Why shit! I bet the woman folk just love rubbin' their flotation devices against it! :yes:

Lucky dog ya got there Patch!!! :)

[SIZE=8pt]Soon as I get time yer gonna pay sucker![/SIZE]

:jester:

Now there's a visual.......

Popping Bust's head like a zit.............Yeowza!

LMAO

[SIZE=12pt]What's wrong with you?[/SIZE]

You need to feed that animal better food before the poor thing gets more hemorrhoids!