Scotch In Castlegar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Scotch lovers are missing the bigger pix..

Mentor us Noobies to the world of Scotch?

Must be a reason ya'll like it so much..

Flavor, after bite, etc?

Or did ya'll go through the 70's drinking Ripple?

Would someone share a glass of Glen Fiddich with me if I bring some? I ain't no a-fee-shee-nado but I knows what I likes!

BigChunk
Yes, to quote a line from a recent move, "Theres a special place in hell for someone who wastes good Scotch, I must say, Damn fine Scotch!

FWFE

You are welcome Dave (FastJoyRide), but I was really trying to help you!! After reading these comments, I think you will have many fine, upstanding, well educated drunks on your hand and everyone will have too much fun! :clapping:

Enjoy everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are welcome Dave (FastJoyRide), but I was really trying to help you!! After reading these comments, I think you will have many fine, upstanding, well educated drunks on your hand and everyone will have too much fun! :clapping:

Enjoy everyone!!

I don't see you and your sweetie on the players list. :(

You guys are at least going to come do a driveby, aren't you?

Appreciate if you find one, Ray. Fred, will have to find Ezra some time, also not in WA. Love me some Eagles Rare 17, still nursing my last bottle from the WFO in Eureka.
I just sent you a PM. the local store also has the Ezra and I think I saw the Eagles also. Should I do some more shopping???? :)
Many thanks for the Evans. Tried EZra today, a bit strong compared to Evans.
Not meaning to flog a deceased equine, but... Do a blind test and don't pay any attention to the proof mark. No way is the Ezra stronger flavored.

Wait... it was the Ezra black label, right? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Liquor sales in Washington state are in what you might call a market adjustment period since the state got out of the biz just a couple of weeks ago. Prices are up and selection is way down.

Gave up on finding a bottle of Fiddich but I'm all in on a budget-busting15 year old Mccallan with a Kirkland label on it. (shudder)

BigChunk

Hey barb! Our guests leave Saturaday a.m. and IF I have not be called back to the rigs, we MAY try a drive by????? :assassin: Weather may play a big part as this will no doubt be a quick trip for sure.

Cheers!

Liquor sales in Washington state are in what you might call a market adjustment period since the state got out of the biz just a couple of weeks ago. Prices are up and selection is way down.

Gave up on finding a bottle of Fiddich but I'm all in on a budget-busting15 year old Mccallan with a Kirkland label on it. (shudder)

BigChunk
No comment on the states interfering with the free market on alcohol, in the interests of staying non-controversial here. BUT--fear not the Kirkland label on a bottle of booze. Kirkland-labeled Macallan IS Macallen. Period. And the discount is amazing. For another example, if you drink vodka, be advised Kirkland's 1.75 L vodka IS Grey Goose. Not "factory second" Grey Goose, just Gray Goose. Hell of a retailer.

.... be advised Kirkland's 1.75 L vodka IS Grey Goose. Not "factory second" Grey Goose, just Gray Goose. Hell of a retailer.
You changed the spelling of 'Grey'.

Is that like those Longine Longreen wristwatches? :blink:

You change the spelling slightly and think we won't notice? :p