See you guys around

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzzzip

Reaction score
Traded the FJR and moved to a Super Tenere in hopes the neck and back problems don't show up on long rides. So, I will be hanging out on another forum most of the time.

I still hope to ride the SW-FOG and Hooterville 400. This is a great forum with some really fine folks.

I know: don't let the door hit you in...............

z.

..the ass.

:D

Don't be a stranger Skip...
smile.png

Hm, must be time to buy a new "different" motorcycle now......let's see what the wife thinks bout that.

You jackass...If you bought a Tenere, you can't go to SW-FOG. That ride is for FJRs, GoldWings, BMW GS-As and random Victories only. We're very exclusive.

Lol.

You jackass...If you bought a Tenere, you can't go to SW-FOG. That ride is for FJRs, GoldWings, BMW GS-As and random Victories only. We're very exclusive.
Lol.
Exclusive?

As the Church Lady said, "Well, isn't that 'special'."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.
You bastards...limiting this FJR meet to the aforementioned bikes. I was planning to bring my American Iron and 300 of my closest HD bar drinking buddies so we can ride in one big Shriner's circus +5 all through those nice roads you have out there. Since it is a long way from here to there and there are a lot bars along the way, we plan on leaving 4 weeks to go all that long way...if we ride extra miles each day.

Skip, don't let the door hit you...

biggrin.png

4.jpg

Hm, must be time to buy a new "different" motorcycle now......let's see what the wife thinks bout that.
I hope you are wearing you goally mask when you mention it to her.
smile.png

Good luck with the new wheels ZZZZZip

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded the FJR and moved to a Super Tenere in hopes the neck and back problems don't show up on long rides. So, I will be hanging out on another forum most of the time.
I still hope to ride the SW-FOG and Hooterville 400. This is a great forum with some really fine folks.

z.
Traidor...you better stick around so we can keep an eye on you...hope to see ya at the HOOTERVILLE run, and have fun on the Super Ten.
friends.gif

Traded the FJR and moved to a Super Tenere in hopes the neck and back problems don't show up on long rides. So, I will be hanging out on another forum most of the time.I still hope to ride the SW-FOG and Hooterville 400. This is a great forum with some really fine folks.

z.
Traidor...you better stick around so we can keep an eye on you...hope to see ya at the HOOTERVILLE run, and have fun on the Super Ten. :friends:
Sorry, I don't speak Oklahoman--- would somebody please translate what Peter just wrote?

z.
Traidor...you better stick around so we can keep an eye on you...hope to see ya at the HOOTERVILLE run, and have fun on the Super Ten.
friends.gif
Sorry, I don't speak Oklahoman--- would somebody please translate what Peter just wrote?
I'm sure you can understand it...just listen...
haha.gif