SEO Thurs. and Fri.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
The weather is supposed to be nice, for this time of year, so I'm going down Thurs. morning and staying over Thurs. night. Blast around Fri. and leave for home Fri. afternoon.

Anybody else in? Buehler...... Buehler..........

Have fun...I'm hoping to make it down that way or maybe a little further south, thanksgiving weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could. Work Thursday. Friday wife is getting gel injected in her knee.

I am off Monday and Wednesday Thanksgiving week if the weather is good....

Have fun/ride safe!

I might be up for a day ride.I was thinking about going over to West Virginia for a day.
How's Thanksgiving weekend (friday, saturday, and/or sunday) look for you?...if the weather cooperates.
Saturday is definitely out.The big,big,big game between Ohio State and Michigan.Friday, Sunday maybe,I 'll be going back to work soon but I'm hoping it will be after the Thanksgiving Day weekend.

Ray and Denny, FUCKIT...I'm taking this Friday off. Name a place and time (maybe the Fuel Mart in New Concord around 10:00?) that we can meet up. The weather is supposed to be about perfect. Let me know. I need to go for a ride. Not sure if the weather will hold out till Thanksgiving weekend.

The weather is supposed to be nice, for this time of year, so I'm going down Thurs. morning and staying over Thurs. night. Blast around Fri. and leave for home Fri. afternoon.
Anybody else in? Buehler...... Buehler..........
Friday which route/ time will u guys be taking to head back to neo from seo? Prolly I might try to back track that route and hopefully meet you guys mid way and ride back together. Don't wait/alter plan/ or look out for me/ . Am just thinking out loud if at all I can get out of work early enough.

Here's our very loose plans for our ride today and tomorrow...I'm going to meet Ray this morning at 11:00 in Zanesville at the Wendy's/Marathon at the Underwood exit on I70.We're going to ride towards the Hocking Hills and maybe west and south if we find anything good in that direction.Then we're going to stay in Athens tonight and head up to meet Joe at the Fuel Mart in New Concord on Friday morning at 11:00.We don't really have a route for Friday, but I know Joe wants to be home around 6 or 7 so we'll be heading back towards the New Concord area around 5:00.That's our rough plans...really just a couple meet points.

...and depending on the route that we run, I may just head up 800 from around the Barnesville area, at around 4:00...Got a dinner date.

depending on work i will post up here, if i can finish early i will head down 9 to and try be at st clairsville by around 1:30 and then head west on 148, if running late will just slab down 800 and see if i can run across you guys around barnesville. Will post up here before leaving, more than likely u guys be in no cell coverage no Edge/4g coverage area and not see any of this by that time.

If very very late, will go home and wash the bike and polish it and cry like a little girl about loosing the last 70 deg weather day of 2016 :)

depending on work i will post up here, if i can finish early i will head down 9 to and try be at st clairsville by around 1:30 and then head west on 148, if running late will just slab down 800 and see if i can run across you guys around barnesville. Will post up here before leaving, more than likely u guys be in no cell coverage no Edge/4g coverage area and not see any of this by that time.

If very very late, will go home and wash the bike and polish it and cry like a little girl about loosing the last 70 deg weather day of 2016
smile.png
Just take the day off, and meet me at Beebops Grill, in Wilmot (Rt.62 & 250) around 8:00am. You won't be sorry

wisj I could Joe, wish I could :( .. like I said don't expect me at all, if i can come across you guys it will be one good stroke of great luck ,

u guys ride safe and have a good time.

What a glorious finale for 2016( at least for me) sorry could not meet you guys. Couple of us new to fjr took a ride. First official ride on new to me bike. Woooot enjoying the bike, gonna end up doing stupid stuff on this bike and pay the govt some extra money. Despite the weight and size the bike dances so well. Never knew tire pressure could make such a difference in handling. Any ways hope y'all had a great day as well. Saw couple of feejers out as well. One in 646 and the other in 258 I think. Any one of the inmates?

EE007E77-922C-49C2-96E3-DC02A655DBFE_zpsmo0nigvr.jpg