Setting the Record Straight about Deflate-gate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Tom. He renegotiated his contract recently. Took an $8 million pay cut per year for the next two years. He does however get a $26 million signing bonus. This means the 4 game suspension will cost him less than $250K instead of the $2 million it would have. Pretty smart guy. I dislike the Patriots, but one must admire Brady... Who you kissing goodnight tonight?

Since Tom can't play with the boys, he is playing with the girls. Only Gisele knows if his balls are soft.

14334250_165034637272434_516936670_n.jpg

I thought so too. That's why, against my better judgement, I had to share it on this thread.

I don't think Gisele caught that. She has some fine fine assets, but I don't think she has great hands. ;)

I thought so too. That's why, against my better judgement, I had to share it on this thread.
I don't think Gisele caught that. She has some fine fine assets, but I don't think she has great hands.
wink.png
I think she has great EVERYTHING!!!

I haven't played since high school in 1932, but if I were analyzing Ms. Brady's form as a wide receiver ....

1) her hands are in an almost-perfect position, with thumbs together and fingers splayed wide.

2) right elbow slightly bent for cushioning action as she brings the ball in -- very good. (can't see her left elbow clearly.)

3) her footwork looks fine, although (hard to tell) she may have timed her jump too early.

4) ponytail only slightly longer than many NFL players.

5) she's definitely laying it out, without regard to that 225-pound cornerback who has timed his hit to occur just as the ball touches her fingertips. (<--- which leads to a short career as a WR.)

And it appears that hubby can't throw her a catchable ball in the backyard while being pressured by a tiny, immobile terrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here are again with Brady and the Pats poised to win another Super Bowl. Never been a fan of the Pats or Brady, but I admire his skill and classy way he handled the suspension. I think he knows well that revenge is best served cold.

AND, I've heard this one is supposed to be a "gimme." I don't really watch football, but all my immersed friends say the Falcons don't have a chance. I guess we'll see on Sunday. I wonder if there will be a different way of verifying footballs this year. Haha...

Pterodactyl posted: Well, here are again with Brady and the Pats poised to win another Super Bowl. Never been a fan of the Pats or Brady, but I admire his skill and classy way he handled the suspension. I think he knows well that revenge is best served cold.
"Poised", sure, but go easy with that thinking, sir. The Falcons have legitimate Pro Bowlers on offense, and can score quickly and often. (Hope our pass defense shows up for this game.)

HotRodZilla posted: AND, I've heard this one is supposed to be a "gimme." I don't really watch football, but all my immersed friends say the Falcons don't have a chance. I guess we'll see on Sunday. I wonder if there will be a different way of verifying footballs this year. Haha...
DISLIKE.

Steve Levay:

I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time! Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know its just going to get worse over the next several days, but like it or not, Tom Brady is in the Super Bowl.

coolsmiley02.gif

AND, I've heard this one is supposed to be a "gimme." I don't really watch football, but all my immersed friends say the Falcons don't have a chance. I guess we'll see on Sunday. I wonder if there will be a different way of verifying footballs this year. Haha...
I disagree. The Falcons are a legitimate threat. They have a stellar offense and too many weapons to be entirely shutdown. The big question mark for them will be, if their defense is up to the job of stopping the Patriots. The Pats defense is pretty good, better than most people give them credit for. They were the least scored upon defense in the league, though many fans of other teams will point out that they have not had a particularly rough path to the championship.

Either way, I am hoping for a good game on Sunday.

Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time!
What lies did Brady tell?

Last edited by a moderator:
:
I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent days about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in some lies and maybe twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time! Some people are just jealous of someone who is successful and has money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know its just going to get worse over the next several days, but like it or not, Trump is in the White House.

coolsmiley02.gif
Fixed it for ya

Pterodactyl posted: Well, here are again with Brady and the Pats poised to win another Super Bowl. Never been a fan of the Pats or Brady, but I admire his skill and classy way he handled the suspension. I think he knows well that revenge is best served cold.
"Poised", sure, but go easy with that thinking, sir. The Falcons have legitimate Pro Bowlers on offense, and can score quickly and often. (Hope our pass defense shows up for this game.)

HotRodZilla posted: AND, I've heard this one is supposed to be a "gimme." I don't really watch football, but all my immersed friends say the Falcons don't have a chance. I guess we'll see on Sunday. I wonder if there will be a different way of verifying footballs this year. Haha...
DISLIKE.
Awwwwwww, I'm sorry Uncle Hud. However, maybe Fred is correct. I honestly don't have a dog in this fight, so whoever wins is cool with me. I took an OT shift for another supervisor who didn't want to risk missing the game. So, I'll see part of it and hopefully it's good and not a shutout. I figure if the Falcons got there, they had to have some kind of valid game. We'll see on Sunday! Maybe the guys talking smack will be proven wrong.

5aeb011568e9bb2e6607c999db88147b.gif

Was a BIG fan of the Boston Patriots and their Revolutionary War snapper several years ago. I lived in Boston for two years recently and actually grew to like the Red Sox, but could not bring myself -- for even an instant -- to like Brady, Belichick, or the New England Patriots.

Whether I'm laughing or crying late Sunday night, I am assured the Falcons finally have their act together.