SFO 2008!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt]SFO 2008
will be April 24-27 in Eureka Springs, AR!
[/SIZE]

Check out the website:

[SIZE=18pt]SFO: Southern FJR Owners Rally[/SIZE]

:clapping: Registration is open and the hotel is ready to make your reservation! :clapping:

See ya there! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give it another go............email sent.

Bryan

(Yeah, don't have to pack in the adult beverages. BONUS)

Count me in. Phil
Would love to have ya! Please send the registration email from the website. Then call the hotel and reserve your room. Same procedure as previous SFOs. Thanks phil!!

See ya there! ;)
chik, will you be driving or flying in. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I couldn't reisist.

I cant' really say anything anyways, I wouldn't be their at all. Sounds like a great time. Maybe the following year. I have always loved the Ozarks since we went down there as a kid. Have been down there at least a half dozen times but never on a cycle. Ones of these days. (years)

See ya there! ;)
chik, will you be driving or flying in. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
ha ha dev! just so you know, i always have and always will ride to SFO. and i'm looking forward to more comfort next year, now that i have highway pegs and my seat is being russellized next week! Riding with so much pain has really been a downer and very limiting for me the past few years. I'm really hoping this is the end of it.

Y'all can poke fun at my flying around, its cool. I love to travel and had i not flown to wfo the past 2 years, i wouldn't have had the pleasure of knowing orangevale personally. so to me, its worth the teasing. ;)

I wish you could join us dev, its gonna be more fun next year. I've got some big plans and things in the works that i hope everyone likes.

Count me in, I'll send an email as soon as I can get my damn account to allow me to send mail. :angry2:

David

Count me in, I'll send an email as soon as I can get my damn account to allow me to send mail. :angry2:
David
No problem Dave, I'll put you on the list!

I mostly wanted to get the dates out there for those who are coming from further away, so they can now make plans, but I'm very happy to see my "regulars" signing up already! I know this is a bit earlier than we are used to. There's alot more info to come and as I nail down details, I'll post them up.

If anyone would like to help out on the SFO Prize Patrol, I'll take you up on it! I'll be making a fairly long list of companies to contact so we can have some major prizes to give away. I'm gonna start working on this after the holidays. If anyone wouldn't mind taking a few names and calling/visiting them, that sure would help me alot.

fjrrider has already offered to lead a ride on one of the days that would be a longer, 400 mile ride. If anyone else wants to lead a ride, just say so and tell us where u wanna go. Its always more fun to follow someone who knows where they are going! :D

All right! Liquor and cigars and pizza in the parking lot with Michelle! :yahoo:
And we get to ride too!
Glad to see your making the trip back Jim! That was one of my favorite memories from 07! :D

I am throwing my hat in the ring! Count me in. I am looking forward to this. What do I need to do for Hotel Reservations? Forgive my ignorance.

Rex

RLTW!!

I am throwing my hat in the ring! Count me in. I am looking forward to this. What do I need to do for Hotel Reservations? Forgive my ignorance.
Rex

RLTW!!
https://www.fjrtech.com/sfo/

SFO 2008!

Welcome to the Southern FJR Owners Rally website! Here's where you will find all the information about what is planned, where it will take place and when the fun begins!

In 2008, SFO will be only one event. Tony and I have some exciting changes in store for 2008 so we hope you'll come join us and ride Arkansas with your FJR friends!

The 2008 SFO Rally will be held in Eureka Springs, AR on April 24 - 27 at the Best Western Eureka Inn.

Register and get your name on the attendees list by clicking on "Contact us".

Check out the "The Event" tab for hotel info and phone number. You must call the Eureka Inn and book your own room.

[

https://www.fjrtech.com/sfo/

SFO 2008!

Welcome to the Southern FJR Owners Rally website! Here's where you will find all the information about what is planned, where it will take place and when the fun begins!

In 2008, SFO will be only one event. Tony and I have some exciting changes in store for 2008 so we hope you'll come join us and ride Arkansas with your FJR friends!

The 2008 SFO Rally will be held in Eureka Springs, AR on April 24 - 27 at the Best Western Eureka Inn.

Register and get your name on the attendees list by clicking on "Contact us".

Check out the "The Event" tab for hotel info and phone number. You must call the Eureka Inn and book your own room.

Thank you Sir! I will make my reservations and send you an email via the supplied email address.

Appreciations,

Rex

"Thank you Sir! I will make my reservations and send you an email via the supplied email address.

Appreciations,

Rex"

I can't take any credit for that site. I found the link at the beginning of this thread.

Unlike some around here (who strive to be smart-asses) I try to participate here and help each other out. It really does not take much effort.

I hope to be at the SFO if I can make the time.

I hope you all guys can make it!

Registration is very simple and the same as always,

1. call the hotel and ask for the SFO rates

2. email me from the website with your name, pillion name (if any), which year bike you have and your FJR Forum name.

Then I'll get you on the list! Super simple! I haven't heard any complaints so far about the hotel not knowing what they are doing or who we are, unlike the problems we had in Russellville EVERY time. These guys have been great to work with so far and are definitely giving us more for our money. And Eureka Springs should be a lot more fun too!

Latest posts