SFO 2008!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I count 44 bikes... is that normal or will more usually show up later on ..
this is larger than last spring's event by more than a couple bikes. last year's dinner reservation was 45 people and a few didn't come to dinner. i think we're at 54 people now. i'm sure there will be more signups as it gets closer. i just hope getting them a room isn't a problem since the block disappears on Thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be a great event. count me in. I signed up and even got a room. See yall there

TXFZ1

We need 1 more so we can hit 50 bikes!!! :lol: :clapping:

I added 5 more since late last night. I haven't heard from the hotel yet, but when I do, I'll find out how many rooms are left in the entire place. I'm sure we've got some time left before the place fills up.

Hey Chik!

I got finally vacation approved at 5:30 this afternoon! :rolleyes:

Reservation confirmed, "contact us" sent! B)

I'm good to go! :clapping:

C Ya There!

Hey Chik!
I got finally vacation approved at 5:30 this afternoon! :rolleyes:

Reservation confirmed, "contact us" sent! B)

I'm good to go! :clapping:

C Ya There!

Awesome Jim, I'm so glad its gonna work out! We will drink together again! :drinks:

Add another to the list.

Got my confirmation code for the room. Can't make Thursday, may try to get up Friday, but will for sure be up on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks

:blink: Just out of curiosity Michele, how many people and how many bikes have registered and put their reservations into the hotel?

I will bring a Nikon D-80 Camera with a 18-200 VR lense and a tripod to record the event in a group picture?

Do you know how big of a parking lot this hotel has, and does it have a second story balcony?

Somewhere I saw a list of the people signed up for the Sfo event but now for the life of me I cant seem to find it.

Was it removed or am I just looking in the wrong spot.

Just made room reservations.

See you peeps at the hotel Friday.

Hey Michele, I will volunteer for whatever you need help with, just call or PM me.

Mark

:blink: 65 people, 51 FJR's
Make that 67 people, 52 FJR's.

Just confirmed reservation at the Best Western :yahoo:
I've got 68 people, 52 FJRs and 2 other bikes. There was one person's name left off the list because I didn't think I could squeeze her in, but she's there now. So that's the official list!

If your name isn't on this list and you have a room and plan on coming, please register on the website!

I count 44 bikes... is that normal or will more usually show up later on ..
this is larger than last spring's event by more than a couple bikes. last year's dinner reservation was 45 people and a few didn't come to dinner. i think we're at 54 people now. i'm sure there will be more signups as it gets closer. i just hope getting them a room isn't a problem since the block disappears on Thursday.
Hi Chik Make reservations today. see Ya Fri the 25th

[SIZE=24pt]63 bikes and 79 people!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]there could be a little fun happenin in ES that weekend! :D [/SIZE]