SFO- Eureka Springs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrboomer

Reaction score
I stayed over until Monday morning so Sunday I walked into town and took a few pics. So if you did not get to see the town here is your chance.

A of pic of the stream that runs through town.

P5030024.jpg

Some shots of town.

P5030025.jpg

P5030027.jpg

I believe the bike in this pic is Bikergeek99 who rode through town before leaving Sunday.

P5030026.jpg

P5030028.jpg

P5030029.jpg

It was actually a neat little town. It even had a parking lot just for bikes. I did not get a pic of it though. As you can see from some of the pics it was still raining after most of you left. I work my FroggToggs and rubber boot to town and it was a good thing.

rammer9460 it was interesting architecture and that is likely why. I do note that things were dry when you took your pic. I was not so fortunate.

It was raining that day. John and I took the trolly/bus around town. We stopped for a quick snack just up the hill from the photo and when we walked out it had quit raining. We walked back to the Best Western. Up hill! :dribble:

Here's a link to more pics from the trip. There are a few in the album that were from before we left.

https://picasaweb.google.com/cfo08sd/SFO2009

rammer9460 enjoyed your pics from ES and the trip to SFO. We did the train many years ago on a visit to ES. We have ridden trains almost everywhere we have traveled. It is always fun.

Latest posts