Shoei Multitec visor latch

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPORT

Reaction score
helmet blew off the seat last week and broke the right side visor mounting contraption. Anybody know where to find replacement parts for a Shoei helmet?

Thanks

Sport

I dunno....how about the Shoei Store that I just found via Google in 2.7 seconds searching on shoei helmet parts? Who knew?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno....how about the Shoei Store that I just found via Google in 2.7 seconds searching on shoei helmet parts? Who knew?

OK Gramps, I feel like an idiot.

Google must be better than 'Live Search'. I tried Live Search, and didn't find anything.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Kudos to Shoei!

Emailed Shoei yesterday.

They replied today stating that new base plates will be in the mail before the end of the day. I guess for $400, you should get some kind of free replacement warranty.

Thank you Patrick Houlihan

Technical Advisor

Shoei Safety Helmet Corp.

helmet blew off the seat last week and broke the right side visor mounting contraption..............

........... I guess for $400, you should get some kind of free replacement warranty.
Free Replacement waranty for unattended helmet dropping from seat height????

Not sure $400 is enough to cover that, you must have taken TWN's advice and cried like a baby! :cry:

Bob

Is it Friday yet?????? :p

Shoei came through. I received new base plates for the visor. All is good.

Kudos to Shoei for their customer relations!

Latest posts