• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Hydration System Group Buy Dec11-24 - Act Now!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong here, but I'm showing 3 peeps who have not yet sent in payment. Please could you let me know your status.

Thanks.

GB sign-up info:

Hydrate ID#22 Mike943863Jackman

Hydrate ID#29 donna128983lamme

Hydrate ID#32 Del186605Price

The bite valve testing is now complete and everyone who purcheased the tube kit be getting the piece shown in the photo below.(I looked into 5 different possibilities) This bite valve will articulate anywhere between 0 and 90 deg and is hands down the best suited design I've seen for a MC/helmet application. The other real neat thing about this is the strong magnet attached to the bite valve. This means no more retracting key-chains etc to keep the bite valve in a certain location. The bite valve also comes with the little attachment piece shown, and can clip to a jacket strap, tankbag etc or any piece of magnetic metal you choose. The aluminum mounting bases are scheduled next for the machine and I will update when shipping begins. The last of the bags are almost finished being sewn as well. This GB is running a little overtime right now, but I am working as quickly as possible to get everything finished.

2353-0015L.jpg

Thanks for the update; I'm in no hurry as we had 6in. of snow this weekend over top the 4in. of sleet we already had on the ground. :angry2: It's been a long winter already.. bete.

Thanks for the update; I'm in no hurry as we had 6in. of snow this weekend over top the 4in. of sleet we already had on the ground. :angry2: It's been a long winter already.. bete.
Yeah, I'll say it's been a long one... 12 days and no power at the house! :angry2:

Perfect Ian! :clapping: Thanks for the update!!!

I'm having trouble finding the Rubbermaid Victory, up here.

There is still snow on the ground.

Mark

Vancouver, BC

skyway

Are you going to send info regarding shipping when sent out to us individually or a mass posting

devanator

skyway
Are you going to send info regarding shipping when sent out to us individually or a mass posting

devanator
I'm hoping to have the first 10 kits (those who choose no finish on the bases) mailed out tomorrow. Everyone will recieve a shipping notification via the email used for the GB. The painted/plated bases all go out tomorrow for processing.

Alrighty, I have the first 10 players all packaged and ready to ship. They go out tomorrow. The black powder coat pieces are at Finish First and I should get them back by the middle of next week. Bob McCinnis sounds like one cool guy!! I don't remember if I've ever met him at any past WFO's, but I'll be seeking him out if he's at the next one. ;) The clear anodize parts will be back at my shop next Wednesday. I'll jump on the shipping of the remainder ASAP.

I can't wait to get this GB behind me, as I need the room. I've got damn Hyd. kit parts coming out of my ears. :dribble:

The little white truck just dropped mine off at the house. Nicely done, Ian!! Can't wait to get it all mounted up & tested.

The little white truck just dropped mine off at the house. Nicely done, Ian!! Can't wait to get it all mounted up & tested.
Let me know if you find the installation instructions easy to follow.

Just think when I receive mine I won't even have to add ice, 14.4 deg. below last night.

Mac :angry: :cold:

Just think when I receive mine I won't even have to add ice, 14.4 deg. below last night.
Mac :angry: :cold:
Which is the reason why I choose to do this during the cold winter months, so that everyone will get theirs before the weather tuns to inferno. Riding season should not involve any downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.