SOCAL FJR Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me as LLFJRP has mentioned, why we only get 10-15 people 25 max to do a ride when we do SoCal rides?

People have very busy schedules. Some of us have to work the weekends. Others have family obligations. Not everyone is into large group rides. I'm delighted to find that this forum has something to please everyone (or almost everyone, if you like FJRs, which at least one member didn't).

Can anyone tell me as LLFJRP has mentioned, why we only get 10-15 people 25 max to do a ride when we do SoCal rides?
Like Jill said, People have lives outside of motorcycling too. It is easier to manage a smaller group too. I really believe that we need to plan way in advance and have a SWFO this next year, then maybe we would have a larger group of riders.

People have very busy schedules. Some of us have to work the weekends. Others have family obligations. Not everyone is into large group rides. I'm delighted to find that this forum has something to please everyone (or almost everyone, if you like FJRs, which at least one member didn't).
Like Jill said, People have lives outside of motorcycling too. It is easier to manage a smaller group too. I really believe that we need to plan way in advance and have a SWFO this next year, then maybe we would have a larger group of riders.
Gunny.
That's the problem with SoCal. The riding season and everyother season is year round. Too much to do all the time. Aint that a bummer. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, I figured everyone was staying home to watch the Oklahoma / Texas football game like me! Go Sooners!

Like others have said family gets the first priority. I have 3 children and at this stage in life, they come first. They usually have sport on Saturdays and I enjoy watching.

I am sure that in years to come, I will have more time to do other things.

LAroo

Updated the list after six months of not doing so. Sent an email to everyone with the newest list and memeber. We are up to 114 on the list, now we just need to plan a ride. November is looking real good to me.

Name: (First and Last Please) Kim Mancino

Cell Phone:(With Area Code)661-993-9868

Email:[email protected]

Bike:09 FJR1300

Handle:kman09

facebook account: Y/N No

Emergency Contact Person:Noel

Emergency Contact Number:661-204-1206

Medicine Allergies: (Optional)none

Blood Type: (Optional)

Comments: (such as do not call after x:xx or whatever)e-mail