• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Free stuff - Gen2 Touring Windshield, OEM Heated grips (JUST the grips)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABQFJR

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know it's been forever since I posted here... hope everyone is doing well.

I was going through my garage recently and I've got a few things I'd like to get rid of. I've got a Yamaha Gen2 touring screen which is pretty much like new (I bought it new and only kept it on for a couple rides), and then I've also got the OEM heated grips I pulled off the bike (not the controller, just the grips).

I'd rather not have to ship this stuff (especially the screen), so if you are in or around the Albuquerque area I can meet you and hand the stuff off. I'd just like to give it to someone who might get some use out of it. I live on the West side off of Coors near I-40 and would prefer to meet somewhere in that general area if in the evening, or if during the day on weekdays you can come to the VA hospital off Gibson and San Mateo and I can give you the stuff there.

Let me know,

-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi:

I'd love the heated grips, but I'm hellandgone from AZ (wrong coast for sure). I'll gladly pay your shipping costs, throw them in a usps priority box and send em my way (if you're so inclined).

Thanks, Barry

I'd love to have the screen if it's not already gone. Let me know and I'll get the shipping funds to you ASAP. I'm in 63026 for shipping reference.

Thx

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not getting back sooner. I got sick with a nasty cold right after posting this thread and it just kinda fell off my radar.

Tiger_993, I'll ship the shield to you. I'm going to send you a PM. If you've changed your mind since your message, Mad German will be next on the list. Just a heads-up... I've shipped a few shields, and you're looking at at around $40 due to the oversized package charge. I'll PM you with a more accurate price.

As far as the grips go, blassoff, I did get one PM from another member before you posted here. I'm going to check in with him and see if he still wants the grips. If he doesn't, I'll contact you.

Thanks guys. Sorry for the delay.

-D

Latest posts