• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some 1st gen items to get rid of... rear wheel, cans, etc

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmeysemb

Reaction score
I thought I'd throw this out there ... I'm about to make a scrap run with the carcass (sorry, D, I know that hurts :( ) of an '05 that I used for a motor swap.

The cans are decent and have a few scratches.

The rear wheel (NON-ABS) is in really great shape.

The bars are nice.

Shaft assembly - nice.

Basically, all the rear of the bike, including subframe wasn't touched.

I'm just trying to see if there is ANY interest in any of this stuff before it goes off to the scrapper. I figure the frame and other misc alum. parts should bring at least $50.

I'd like to get probably $200 for the wheel assembly.

So any interest? I just took a bunch of pictures if anyone needs them. I will post them tomorrow when I get to work.

Paul

Duluth, MN

* also, no one gets the mangled piece of scrap front wheel since I'm saving that for a keepsake (for a special someone if he wants it)

do you still have the bike or is it gone? looking to see if you have the u-joint for the drive shaft/output shaft

thanks

do you still have the bike or is it gone? looking to see if you have the u-joint for the drive shaft/output shaft
thanks
Still have it M, I could easily pull that for you. Is that just the u-joint or the the whole assembly? I suppose the whole thing is easiest. Send a PM with your zip so I can estimate shipping if you still want it.