SpeedTV Sucks The Bone!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
WHY doesn't FOX just re-name this ate-up, worthless, Fumunda cheese-licking POS broadcasting to NASCRAP-TV, and BE DONE WITH IT?!!!
furious.gif

SpeedTV has GOT to be the most weak-tit, no-load, limp-dick, sorry-ass channel for motorcycle racing coverage IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!!!!!!!
cussing.gif

[SIZE=14pt]ONCE AGAIN[/SIZE], these brain-dead cockbiters can't seem to take their boyfriend's balls out of their mouth long enough to actually broadcast World Superbike LIVE this weekend, oh no, can't be having THAT shit!!! Instead, let's fucking broadcast such meaningful ass-cheese as "NASCRAP This Morning", and "NASCRAP Edition Speed News", and the ever-inspiring fag-fest show, "NASCAR Victory Lane", where we can all sit around scratching our nuts, drink Dixie beer, and listen to inbred, single-helixed rednecks describe how they made left turns all afternoon. Oh, fuck yeah, let's listen to *that* inspirational pile of shit all day!

SpeedTV.... a bunch of fucktard
asshat.gif
's that do nothing but suck the FOX corporate dick!
1415.gif

As usual, I'll have to record the DELAYED broadcast, 2-3 days AFTER the fact, at 9AM Tuesday morning (like anyone is home to watch it "live" then), and just pray that I can avoid reading results between now and then. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you, Speed!!!!!

*sigh* I tells ya what, shit's almost enough to give me an attitude problem....
headbang.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dale, I hear ya, brudda! (And I'm a diehard NASCAR fan - have been since that memorable Daytona race in '71, broadcast on CBS with Chris Economaki doing color commentary, when the Allison brothers and Cale Yarborough got into it on the last lap fandango - now that was a good ole fashioned bru-ha-ha!)

But, you're right... way too much NASCAR. Problem is, $$$$$. Just ain't enough of us to warrant the advertisers' checkbooks being emptied. Sad, but that's the way it is. NASCAR sells. AMA/WERA/GP/etc don't.

On the other hand, where else are you gonna find televised moto racing besides SPEED?

LOL! Next time don't hold back...you'll feel much better if you just shout it out. Something about relieving the inner tensions. :dribble:

Along the same lines, here in the 4th largest city in America, we got all of 1 paragraph (I shit you not) on the only MotoGP race held in America in years.... won by an American no less, on like page 4 of the sports section... You'd think motorcycling was like leprosy the way they report it...

I couldn't agree with Warchild more. SpeedTV sucks moist ass. I swear, 85% of the time I cut on SpeedTV they're talking about some NASCAR shit. That channel needs some competition.

Yea they do suck, but I remember having to wait for Cycle News to come out for any results... and if you wanted to see it you had to buy the vidio at the end of the season! :angry02:

"Well I'd like to thank our owner Dale and all his efforts in supporting our team and I'd just like to say that the YamahaDunlopKandNAkropovicMobil1ShoeiHelmetsJoeRocketNGKProgressiveSuspensionAlpinestars

PingelYoshimuraWisecoBremboVPRacingFuelsTacoBellBudweiser FJR1300 has just been awesome today and we hope to bring home that championship for all our great sponsors......." :headset:

Wow, there's some great material in here, I'm going to have to add some of these to my insult file for use later!! :devilsmiley:

Thanks WC

I saw the topic starter and just HAD to check in to see all the neato smilies WC used in his rant. :D

Ya know, I actually watch a NASCAR race once in awhile, usually fall asleep after 100 miles and wake up before the finish. Nothing is more relaxing than a nice long nap with racing engine sounds in the background, IMO. But all this talkshow crap they've got going now is boooorrrrriiiiinnnnggg in the extreme. Hard to believe they're selling ads for that shit. As a result, I barely watch Speed anymore, and can't remember the last time I was at home to watch a bike race - well, there was Daytona, but that shit didn't even count - walked away from the TV not even half way through.

Been thinking for awhile that it's time for a bikes only channel. MCTV. They can put all them chopper shows on primetime to pay the bills and let us low market losers have our racing on Sunday when the Poker Runs are taking place. B)

Damn Brudda, why you holdin back? What sux the moist is we have no alternatives man...I remember my old man bitchin about 2 "stock car" races on ABC wide world of sports a season but they'd have some gay ass tennis or golf tourney every weekend....sigh...same shit different millenia.....

Bobby

I to feel the pain!!!! and whats up with two wheel tuesday losing a half hour? Is it so that dumbass texas hardtails could be shown instead? now thats one lame ass show let me tell ya !!! I already looked to see who won,,,,gonna tape it and watch it anyhow I guess,,Brian

I decided that for peace of mind I would just hate everything. Never been happier. Fuckers.

I have been a race fan all my life. Besides PO RANT at Speed TV they want to put a F#*#en NASCRAP Track in my backyard. A rural area with nelch for motels, night life, and resteaurants. We have such great politicians they try to make the deal in secret. They don't want us to know how bad were gona get humped for taxes to support the POS. TJ :butcher: :axed: :aaskull: :aaskull: :aaskull:

While I'd like to see less Nascar on Speed, my bet is that they're just following the money and ratings. All in all, they broadcast an awful lot of motorcycle racing and when the occasional race is tape-delayed a day or two beyond normal, I view it as part of the ebb and flow. Almost all of the Euro motorcycle racing broadcasting is delayed, so delaying three days rather than one is not a huge deal to me.

I could get upset about the fifty or so channels broadcasting home shopping and religuous programming too, but they're there becasue people watch them.

- Mark

True Mark, considering there used to be nothing at all broadcast in Skoot racin', not much to complain about. The revolution that has taken place concerning communication technology and channel selection within our lifetimes should give us pause to complain, really. ;)

^ +1

Speed is a business. They are not there to cater to the wishes of the minority of a minority (people who like motorcycle roadracing) they are there to produce a profit for the FOX shareholders.

If we want to get upset, we should get pissy with the race promoters. Half a million bikers at Daytona for the 200 and the stands are less than a third full! If we can't put butts in the seats, why would advertisers want to invest in racing shows on SPEED?