Ss Brake Lines

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpoole0987

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking for an online source for Galfer SS brake lines and have not had much success searching the internet. Could someone recommend an online vendor for Galfer SS brake lines?

Thanks, rp

I am an FJR1300 owner and forum member, as well as a vendor and a Galfer dealer. You can try my site here:

SportbikeEffects Brake Components page

SportbikeEffects.com gives a 10% discount to Forum members on purchases of $50.00 or more. This discount is calulated from my advertised prices (may or may not be MSRP) and applies to product totals on our Web site. It applies to all products and can be combined with our Monthly sales. Here is how it works. During the checkout phase of an online purchase, there is a box where you can place a Discount Code or Coupon Number. Your Coupon is "FJR1300". The discount will be figured automatically. That is all there is to it. Telephone orders also apply. Just mention that you are a Forum member here.

Last edited by a moderator: