• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T31GT tire combo (deal)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneckj

Reaction score
I ran across BTO sports on the internet. They have T31 GT's available in a combo for $283.99 shipped. Bridgestone has the rebate going on as well. I will get another $50 back from Bridgestone. That puts the tires down to $233.99 for a set. I wanted to pass along the great deal I found.

The T-30s were the best tires I've ever ridden on. Let me know how the T-31s feel to you, please.

Will do Uncle Hud. I did a 3100 mile ride about a month ago. A week before I left I installed a set of Road 5's. Are they sticky? Hell yes, very sticky. Can you get a lot of miles out of them? Not if you rode like we did. Michelin did not recommend the tires on their website. Now I see why. The front tire is shot. Cupped and turn in now is horrible. The back is still OK. The T30 EVO GT's that I took off did not disappoint. I blame on having too fun for the Road 5's death. I'll bet the GT version of the road 5 will be a GREAT tire for the FJR. I ran across the deal on the new T31 GT and had to jump on it. To date, the T30 EVO's front tire profile is my favorite. I hope the T31 is the same or better.

Orgeon chip seal, your speed and heat will eat a tire pretty fast even if it's on a Harley Davidson.
punk.gif
Minnesota Jeff will attest to that.

Thanks for posting this deal.

I have been running the T31GT and love them. I am changing out today for a new set as I have 12,000 miles on them. Love the grip and rain is pretty good. I had one problem in the rain during a SS1000 where I had the rear tire slide out on the white strip changing lanes. I think it could have been the new road. Great tires and cupping was very minimal.

I too love the T31 GT's and replaced my worn out T30's. They cupped out on me after a 7 day 4k mile ride. Found a set on ebay at shade tree power sports for $254.23, so $204.23 after mail in rebate. Just checked their ebay store and dont see the 120/70 on there, but they have the rear for $139.19.

I ran across BTO sports on the internet. They have T31 GT's available in a combo for $283.99 shipped. Bridgestone has the rebate going on as well. I will get another $50 back from Bridgestone. That puts the tires down to $233.99 for a set. I wanted to pass along the great deal I found.
Looks like they must be out. Can't find the GT on their site tonight.....