Tank bra/map pocket holder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kansas transit

Reaction score
Looking for a tank bra that would also have a see thru plastic top for a map pocket. I'm not wanting a full size tank bag, as i would rarley use it, but just something that would protect the back of my tank that might come up as far as the gas cap? anybody?

Bump, ok a lot of people have looked at this with no response. So i'm guessing no one makes one, I would be interested in knowing how many people would like something like this just curious. Thanks Stan

Bump, ok a lot of people have looked at this with no response. So i'm guessing no one makes one, I would be interested in knowing how many people would like something like this just curious. Thanks Stan
I just saw one at cycle gear yesterday. I don't remember the brand but it was 25 dollars and had to be strapped on the tank. Looks like it would hold a full sized sheet of paper.

I just saw one at cycle gear yesterday. I don't remember the brand but it was 25 dollars and had to be strapped on the tank. Looks like it would hold a full sized sheet of paper.
thanks i appreciate that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts