Tech day 4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good times...

IMG_2725.jpg

I can't believe you pansies called me and then when I try to call you back at a mere 15 after midnight, all I get is voicemail. Sissys.

I can't believe you pansies called me and then when I try to call you back at a mere 15 after midnight, all I get is voicemail. Sissys.
I went to bed before I turned into a pumpkin
Bummer, I was at a Cinco de Mayo party in Mesa and didn't hear my phone ring. SkooterG was there, he could've told you how he needs a fifth 2004 Gen1 FJR. Sicko!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to bed before I turned into a pumpkin
Bummer, I was at a Cinco de Mayo party in Mesa and didn't hear my phone ring. SkooterG was there, he could've told you how he needs a fifth 2004 Gen1 FJR. Sicko!
RadioHowie was the only one we called that picked up the phone. Apparently he is the only brave one in the group.

A Few More Photos from Tech Day IV

I needed a little more light while I was taking the bike apart Friday night. I made the mistake of asking Barry and this what he brought me ...

CA05071208182520-L.jpg

I told Barry to be careful or he'll shoot his eye out ...

CA05051207492330-L.jpg

After a few hours of wrecking stuff and drinking beer, Sheila & Pam were kind enough to pop over to the local pizzeria for a snack for the group as we wrapped up the Friday night wrenching ...

CA05071208191352-L.jpg

By the late afternoon on Saturday most of the carnage had subsided and the some of the characters in this farce were having a wrap party ...

CA05071208195621-L.jpg

From the right and going counter-clockwise, Extrememarine (Wayne), Griff (Carl), Huron52 (Tom), MissBustanut (Sheila), Pam (Pam), Sooze (Sue, she is camera shy)

Actually that is not Tom in this photo since Tom never gets to go anywhere. The person in the photo is his evil clone twin, Tom.

Last edited by a moderator: