The ONE Picture Ride Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puppychow’s first excursion in the ditch yesterday while skirting recent storm damage up in the forest. Pine needles and wet red clay... oh boy!
2fce236f07c39a10bbd6620396874cb0.jpg

Robert was there to offer moral support.

My short friend, Panman, and I took a little putt yesterday.

https://www.facebook.com/david.black.96780/videos/10158388035444628/

We are pretty luck because we live in a awesome area. There were no beach babes but the view was awesome.

79207719_10158388035679628_7498768695565484032_o.jpg

I had to enter two pictures because I know a lot of you folks don't do Facebook.  And for good reason I say.

Just maybe a couple hundred miles but good day. Always a fun ride with Kevin. Thanks big guy.

Yep, a nice day! Easy miles, nice views and good company. Can't beat the PNW on a nice day.

RED SKY AT NIGHT

Photo is of Boston Massachusetts from across the bay in a small town of Hull Massachusetts (the gut, the very end of town)

Logan airport tower is far right and prudential and Hancock building on far left.

Must be Global Warning.

The bike in the picture is not mine.

hullgut-sunset-redsky.jpg

Ah yes, I used to go up there often when my mom was alive. She loved the area (used to live around there) and always liked eating at the Cozy Country Inn Restaurant in Thurmont. Too bad it's gone now. I have some nice memories hiking up to Cunningham Falls.