Totaled '05?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McRuss

Reaction score
I'm bidding on a front wheel from an '05 that was hit in the rear end and totaled.

The interesting thing is that the bike is located in Pipe Creek. For those of you who do not know, Pipe Creek is about 8 miles south of Bandera on Hwy 16.

Anyone hear of a 'local' being involved in a crash with an '05? I questioned the seller about the circumstances but got no reply other than "1100 miles on it at the time, other parts for sale."

May not even be a totalled bike, could be stolen and they are just selling the parts off that do not have numbers on, very common with motorcycles, purposely vague for that very reason.

Skippy

If you find out this guy is on the up & up please post his name & where he's located or a phone number or something. I've got a part that I need from a good front end. Namely, the fairing carriage. Well at least that's what I think that it's called. It's not a "must" part as much as a "want" part.

This might be the bike that went wide and low sided into an on-coming pick-up, backwards, killing the rider. This happened a while ago and if you go over to ST.N and search, you might find this info...

I'm pretty sure I got the winning bid and if so, will pick the wheel up in person Sat. It might be that one that hit the truck (near Vanderpool/Leaky? dont remember exactly where). I'll see what else there is and let y'all know.

Met Rick in downtown Pipe Creek and picked up a perfect wheel with rotors and tire, all I have to do is stick the axel in the hole! I guess I'll check the balance first.

This is the front wheel from the '05 that was involved in the fatal accident near Utopia this past summer. Rick told me the paper tag was only 8 days old!

And he still has some parts available, you can call him at 830-688-1518 (cell.)

Latest posts