Trapped In Colombia.... Need Forum's Help....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone happens to run into trouble on a ride in my area, I've got some pull-off tires you are welcome too, access to a trailer that can handle an FJR, and a place to stay if needed. I'll work out my schedule to give you a hand (time off work is money lost, but that's OK). I've done it before.
You'll probably offer to buy me dinner while you're stuck here, and I'll take you up on it. I won't take any $$ from you (you'll probably offer), and you sure as hell won't ask me for any $$.

This is my idea of rewarding charity. But, again, just one person's opinion.
Same help offer comes from me Spud, but there is little chance of anyone riding their FJR through North Dakota and having trouble. But the offer still stands. :)
Hopefully I'll be rolling through in May!

Amazing! After reading this entire thread, I have to say that this is Hocus Bogus!

Sorry, but I've got other things on the burner like the American Cancer Socety.

Sorry Tony.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone happens to run into trouble on a ride in my area, I've got some pull-off tires you are welcome too, access to a trailer that can handle an FJR, and a place to stay if needed. I'll work out my schedule to give you a hand (time off work is money lost, but that's OK). I've done it before.
You'll probably offer to buy me dinner while you're stuck here, and I'll take you up on it. I won't take any $$ from you (you'll probably offer), and you sure as hell won't ask me for any $$.

This is my idea of rewarding charity. But, again, just one person's opinion.
Same help offer comes from me Spud, but there is little chance of anyone riding their FJR through North Dakota and having trouble. But the offer still stands.
smile.png
Where were you last winter when I was in Fargo,laying under an ice an' slush covered trailer fixing bad wires ???..

https://www.intotheblueagain.com I donate to a large number of charities, #1 is the Autism Society of America because my son Seth is autistic. However, financially helping out Tony last year was a real pleasure. I have been rewarded by his excellent photographs and gripping narratives of an Adventure I probably won't be able to accomplish!

https://www.intotheblueagain.com I donate to a large number of charities, #1 is the Autism Society of America because my son Seth is autistic. However, financially helping out Tony last year was a real pleasure. I have been rewarded by his excellent photographs and gripping narratives of an Adventure I probably won't be able to accomplish!
I helped him out as well and didn't mind doing so. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy and was very gracious about receiving assistance.

and possibly in a full wave bridge...

Upon opening this thread, I thought this guy was back asking for more money.

Ohmmmmm, maybe I'll give him some money, or maybe I'll consider him a vagrant. Or, maybe I won't give this another thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.