Upstate SC Tech (wreck?) session Friday/Saturday Nov. 11/12 Greer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it!! Did everything at Griff's last tech and wreck but I did wanna come watch more mayhem! Unfortunately for me we'll be in Indy that week / weekend.....it's the last band competition...Grand Nats! Oh well until the spring!! Right Griff...spring??!! LOL

Griff - it's looking like the Great White North Libation Force is gonna swing by my place on their way. I still have fork erl - you wanna have 'em bring it with 'em?

Griff - it's looking like the Great White North Libation Force is gonna swing by my place on their way. I still have fork erl - you wanna have 'em bring it with 'em?
Yep, have them bring it. Pm me what I owe ya and I can Paypal gift you.

Hey! Don't you be blabbing on the LIberation Army's movements. Obviously we'll have to take remedial action when we drop by.

Griff, I would like to stop by to meet the experts, no maint. needed at this time. Are the coordinates in your profile good to find the location?

John

Post up what you want to screw up and I'll add it to post 1
weirdsmiley.gif

Will miss y'all, as I'm cleaning up Cumberland Island National Park from debris left by Hurricane Matthew.

Ride safely!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts