• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted:04/05 panels A,B,C&D

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jestal

Reaction score
I've drilled enough holes and changed things so that I would like to replace my dash panels. Anybody hanging onto any spare good panels for my antique?

Skooter, Hi, Good memory. Yes, mine is an 03...but, retrofitted with 04/05 panels/fairing and storage compartment. Figured it was just easier to call it an 04/05

Cool. I sure have missed you around these parts. And I know many others have too. Good to see you posting again. Don't be such a stranger.
Fuzzy Ballz!!! Good to see you here again boss.
smile.png

shucks....I figured no one would have even noticed....
HA! Your comments on technical issues were always among the very best content ever posted on this forum (probably near unanimous agreement from the "senior" members here). So, let me join the chorus who are happy to see you posting. Sorry I don't have any extra panels from my 8 year old model, but I'm sure someone here will. I hope all is well with you as we all get long in the tooth.