• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Smuggler by Corbin for 2006 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reasonably priced Corbin Smuggler . . . . ain't gonna happen unless it's been treated very badly.

I have one. I never use it. Not that I'm anxious to sell it, but you can always try to make me a 'reasonable offer', taking into consideration how much I paid for it.

Reasonably priced Corbin Smuggler . . . . ain't gonna happen unless it's been treated very badly.

I have one. I never use it. Not that I'm anxious to sell it, but you can always try to make me a 'reasonable offer', taking into consideration how much I paid for it.

Based on your location and comments I doubt I'd be even close.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are rare don't go for sale frequently. Expect to pay about $400 for a nice used one. You may have to wait several months to find your color. If you, buy it the first day it goes for sale. I've missed two in the last year trying to haggle.

Don't forget to keep an eye on CraigsList. Lots of rip offs but also some deals to be found there. I purchased mine off CL from a guy who had traded in his FJR on a different bike and the dealer would not give him anything for it, so he kept it. After holding onto it for a while he decided to just get rid of it.

Takes a while but they can be found. It took me about a year before I found one that I was willing to pay for.

Don't forget to keep an eye on CraigsList. Lots of rip offs but also some deals to be found there. I purchased mine off CL from a guy who had traded in his FJR on a different bike and the dealer would not give him anything for it, so he kept it. After holding onto it for a while he decided to just get rid of it.

Takes a while but they can be found. It took me about a year before I found one that I was willing to pay for.
Yep. I agree. I'm in no rush. I want one but I don't need one.

They are rare don't go for sale frequently. Expect to pay about $400 for a nice used one. You may have to wait several months to find your color. If you, buy it the first day it goes for sale. I've missed two in the last year trying to haggle.

Life and toys are all in the timing.

I know where you can get a 2007 smuggler in Temecula... :p
OK. Email me.
Bite me. Call J80's.. dufas.
Thaks for the offer to "Bite Me" but I prefer tasty items. And you suck!
BTW - Fairlaner changed the date for the Tech Day to May 14. See you there. ;)
Bit the bullet and ordered mine last month with a new front seat (don't two up that often.) The seat is sexy - the smuggler will make the whole thing amazing - it is in production and won't be in for a few weeks still. My add on list is shrinking - along with my bank account. :eek: