Warchild is famous!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe its because I'm an old guy, but what about bathroom breaks?? I can't conceive of not stopping every hour to find a bush.

Maybe its because I'm an old guy, but what about bathroom breaks?? I can't conceive of not stopping every hour to find a bush.
And a lesson I've learned as an LD rider.

Don't ride behind LD riders, stand to close to them in the parking lot, or shake their hands until after you know they've checked into a hotel room and cleaned up.

Conversely, most LD riders don't want to ride behind me or shake my hand much. Go figure. ;)

The pants dry out quickly at speed. :fie:
check out the new line of DEPENDS at LDComfort Inc. with or without CE armor

Then there's the hydration thermos on the left passenger peg, and the "special" personal recepticle (courtesy of the US Navy Top Gun School) attachment with tube and plastic bag lined can mounted on the right passenger peg

The pants dry out quickly at speed. :fie:
check out the new line of DEPENDS at LDComfort Inc. with or without CE armor

Then there's the hydration thermos on the left passenger peg, and the "special" personal recepticle (courtesy of the US Navy Top Gun School) attachment with tube and plastic bag lined can mounted on the right passenger peg
I bet he was going so fast no one could follow him close enough for "this" to be a problem LOL (Let er fly)

Congrats Dale! I liked the brief article, but was expecting more when I saw the story made the cover.

I sure would like to shake your hand some day...er maybe give you a pat on the back!

Mike

Latest posts